Chapter 25: The End

By this point the ceremony should've already started but due to Ambrosia hiding in the bathroom contemplating the decision she just made; it's being held back. Ambrosia's bridesmaids were banging on the bathroom door trying to get her to come out but she wouldn't.

Suho was standing at the alter waiting with a wide smile on his face when suddenly a bridesmaid walked up to him and whispered in his ear about the situation.

The bridesmaids didn't know why she was was hiding in the bathroom so they didn't tell Suho the reason but he guessed it.

Suho knew. The whole time it was happening Suho knew and of course it broke him and tore him to shreds but he didn't want to admit it. He kept telling himself..."at least I'm the one she is marrying....". But in the end that too was wrong. She picked him and he knew once she was late for the wedding prep this morning. He just didn't want to admit it to himself.

Suho politely bowed towards everyone after listening to the bridesmaid. And informed them that that the wedding was canceled and that they could all go ahead and leave.

The bridesmaid was confused by his action but didn't stop it.

They both headed in the direction of the bathroom that Ambrosia was cooped up in.

Suho knocked on the door. "Ambrosia...it's me. Open up please." He said slightly scared to confront her about it.

Ambrosia did not hesitate to let him in.

"What are you doing here!?!? Go ahead. I'm coming....I'm just nervous. I got this." She said obviously lying through her teeth.

Once Suho witnessed the scene of his panicked fiancé in her wedding dress in front of him he then realized that it was time. It was time to accept what she was doing and that there was n hope for their relationship anymore. He needed to accept it and move on.

Ambrosia was still jumpy and shaking and freaking out a little so Suho gently placed his hands on each shoulder to hold her still. He looked in her eyes causing her to do the same to him. Suddenly she got still and stopped shaking and bouncing so much.

"Wha-" Ambrosia said softly being interrupted by Suho.

"It's okay." Was all he said. As he tried his best to calm her down. "I promise."

"What?" Ambrosia asked obviously confused.

Suho's eyes started to get slightly watery but he held back. "You don't want to marry me." His voice was quieter.

"What?! Of course I do...just go-" Ambrosia got cut off again and this time she was shocked.

"No....you want to be with Seojun." He said bluntly. Ambrosia stepped back so Suho's hands slipped off of her shoulders. He felt the coldness and tension hit the air around them. Ambrosia's mind was bustling now not knowing what to say.

"How..." She managed to get out after a while of staring wide eyed at the man in front of her.

"I've always known. I knew from the beginning. I guess I just chose to ignore it and act like it wasn't happening." He said bowing his head seeing as it hurt him to openly admit to it.

Ambrosia was a t another loss for words so she just stared getting slightly teary eyed.

Suho noticed this and quickly walked up to her and engulfed her into his chest. He knew he shouldn't but he still loves her so he wanted to make sure he comforted her. He doesn't hate her for what she did because he understands that she loved Seojun first and could never get rid of those feelings. She could only ignore them which is what she constantly did for Suho.