Chapter 2: Her New Home

Ambrosia's smile instantly dropped

It was as if her whole world just stopped and was moving in slow motion.

The echo of her heart was pumping loudly in her ears.

She could hear the blood coursing its way through her veins.

All the voices, noises, and conversations faded away into whispers.

"Ambrosia?" She could faintly hear but not enough to knock her out of her daze.

"Ambrosia?" There it was again as if that was the name of the year to her.

"Ambrosia!" Finally it was a yell that was loud enough to knock her out of her dream-like trance.

"YES!" Ambrosia yelled as she jumped out of her chair and ran up to Mr. Lee and gave him a hug.

"That's amazing. I so glad you accepted." Mr. Lee said into her ear as they were engulfing each other in their arms.

"But-but....but Mrs. Sai." Meredith instantly interrupted. "You can't just make a decision like that. An offer like this takes weeks, and there is the huge problem of the company you are already signed with suing you for breaking your contract-" Ambrosia stopped Meredith right there before she could ruin the happiest moment of Ambrosia's life anymore.

"Look Meredith. I love you, I really do. But this is a once in a lifetime offer and a huge dream come true for me. Just go stand outside of this office. Please." Ambrosia said with a beaming smile on her face as Meredith slowly walked out of the room with an irritated look on her face.

Ambrosia and Mr. Lee both took their seats again an almost instantly Ambrosia blurts out. "Where do I sing? How soon can I start? When is my first gig? Do I get to learn how to sing in Korean? When do I get to do a duet with one of your finest performers?" She continuously threw questions out in the open causing Mr. Lee to end up in a fit of giggles.

Mr. Lee decided it was time to stop Ambrosia before she blew her head off with a lot of questions. "Mrs. Sai." He said putting his hand up informing her to slow down. "We will start with getting you signed on right now and then we will go from there. I had assistants print up contract just in case. So we can take care that right now." He said as he flicked through a folder that was in from of him.

A few seconds later he found the contract and grabbed a pen and handed it to Ambrosia.

-------------------------

About an hour later they had finished going over all of the rules and agreements and regulations on the contract, and Ambrosia instantly signed seeing as she didn't care what the rules were as long as she gets to live in Seoul, she is happy.

"Thank you sir, again, for this opportunity." She said standing up and shaking his hand to signify the end of the meeting. "I will do my best to please you and make this company happy."