Chapter 20: I Don't Need An Apology

Ambrosia quickly shut the door as fast as she could

Ambrosia quickly shut the door as fast as she could. She turned and walked away before hearing it shut.

Seojun stopped the door and pushed it open following after Ambrosia. Letting himself inside.

"Ambrosia...please. Let me explain." Seojun said as he followed her into her kitchen closing the door behind him.

"I did not say you could come in." She said turning around to face him.

"I don't care. I want you to hear me out." Seojun said again.

"I don't care to hear your explanation or your apology. I just want you to leave." Ambrosia said avoiding eye contact.

Han Seojun and Ambrosia were standing opposite each other around the kitchen counter. Han Seojun took a second to think and then said something that threw Ambrosia off.

"You know... for someone who says she doesn't care about it all. You sure are trying your hardest to avoid me like you're furious or hate me or are hurt by it." Seojun said making a valid point and using a playful sexual tone that she decided to ignore.

Ambrosia was surprised to hear him say that. She didn't let it get to her though. She quickly responded in the calmest way she could.

"Look...Han Seojun. I am not mad or hurt by you living your own life. I barely knew you. I still don't know you. And I don't care what you do with your life." She said hurting Seojun a little bit but she didn't know that.

"Why do you keep calling me a stranger? And constantly reminding me that we haven't known each other for that long?" Han Seojun said as he slowly got closer to Ambrosia.

"Because yes we've known about each other for over a year now but I've only talked to you for about a month of that. So you are practically a stranger." Ambrosia said noticing Seojun's movements.

"I-I don't even kn-know where your favorite place t-to eat is...or w-what your favorite c-color is..." Ambrosia said getting nervous and Seojun slowly started pinning her in a corner of the kitchen so she couldn't leave.

Han Seojun still hadn't said anything and the silence was deafening. By this point Ambrosia had pushed herself as far back as she could into the corner.

She didn't want this. I mean of course she would love to sleep with Han Seojun but not under these circumstances. She was still angry and deeply hurt by what he did. And him being around her like this only hurt her more. All she wanted was for things to go back to the way they were before he came back.

It was easy then. She had Suho and her and their amazing friendship. And she loved how Suho's presence could easily tackle any pain or hate she felt towards Seojun. With just him and her, life always easy. It was perfect. She loved it. And she wanted it back.