Chapter 5: It's Not Like That

Ambrosia didn't know what to do so she just decided to let them work out their business and go back inside and wait for Su-Ho to return

——————————————

"Lim Ju-Kyung!" Su-Ho said finally catching her and grabbing her arm to stop her.

When he turned her around she didn't look sad or hurt she looked pissed off.

"당신이 생각하는 것이 아닙니다. 제 집으로 돌아와서 설명하겠습니다." (It's not what you think. Please just come back to my home and let me explain.) Su-Ho said with a pleasing look on his face.

Ju-Kyung just nodded her head and walked past him back towards his place.

—————————————

Ambrosia was sitting on her phone scrolling through social media when she noticed that she was the number one trending topic.

"What!?" She says up quickly and stared at her phone.

Instantly she called her assistant.

"I told you keep it out of the press. It has only been one day Meredith! One day! And how did it get back to America so quickly!?" Ambrosia yelled into her phone.

"I-I don't know ma'am. I made sure that no one besides me and your boss knew. I am so sorry. I tried my hardest." Meredith said with so much fear that you could hear it through the phone.

"It's fine I will get it figured out." Ambrosia said as she massaged her temples and hanging up the phone as she turned around to see that Ju-Kyung and Su-Ho were standing there watching her.

Ambrosia's face instantly turned red as she said "I'm sorry. Work thing." She giggled out of embarrassment.

She turned to face Ju-Kyung and bowed in her direction then stood up straight and reached a hand out. "Hi, I'm Ambrosia. And I'm guessing your name is Lim Ju-Kyung?" She said with a smile on her face.

Hi-Kyung just nodded halfway understanding Ambrosia. "Nice to meet you....uh....Ambrosia?" She said with a heavy accent to her voice.

Ambrosia nodded trying to keep a smile to make light of the situation. "I want you to know that there is nothing going on between me and Su-Ho. I just met him yesterday. I only just moved here and have no where else to stay so Su-Ho's father told me to stay here until I find a place." Ambrosia said as quickly as she could so they could all just go get food.

Ju-Kyung smiled wide letting them know she understood what Ambrosia enough to understand the situation.

"I sorry for assuming." Ju-Kyung replied and then hugged her boyfriend and bowed towards Ambrosia.

"How about we go get some food." Su-Ho said making both of the girls happy since neither of them have eaten yet.

———————————————

They were all riding in the back of a taxi to the nearest cafe Ambrosia just learned is called About Coffee.

Ambrosia's phone started going off and she quickly answered it seeing as it was her boss's assistant calling.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Mrs. Sai?" A lady with an accent asked through the phone.

"Yes that's me." Ambrosia said curious what the call was about.

"Mrs. Lee asked me to call you and inform you that he wants you to come to Move Entertainment at 2pm for a meeting." The lady said.

"Alright let him know I will be there." Ambrosia said then hung up the phone.

——————————————

"Thank you guys for the coffee and breakfast." Ambrosia said bowing towards Su-Ho and Ju-Kyung.

"Are you leaving?" Ju-Kyung asked with a little bit of sadness behind her voice.

Ambrosia just nodded and added "I have a meeting with my boss in a little bit and I don't want to be late on my first day." Ambrosia said and then waved at the couple that was staring up at her.

She turned and then walked out the front doors of About Coffee to head to the meeting.

——————————————

Ambrosia knocked on the door to the office and then walked on and bowed.

"Ahhhh Ambrosia!" Mr. Lee said holding his arms up as if he were going to hug her. "This company's two favorites are now here!"

He said as Ambrosia was confused then saw a tall dark haired boy turn around and face her.

"Han Seo-Jun? What are you doing here?" She asked looking at him slightly annoyed.

He just shrugged his shoulders as Mr. Lee interrupted and said "Now that everyone is here...sit, sit. Let's start." He said seeming like he was the happiest man on earth.

Ambrosia walked over to an open chair and sat down. She looked around the room at everyone and bowed as she said 'Hello' to all of them.

"Now as everyone knows we have Mrs. Sai and our number one star Han Seo-Jun!" Mr. Lee said as everyone around the table starting clapping.

Ambrosia suddenly felt a wave of nervousness and anxiety wash over her as everyone started to look at her, on top of the fact that she had no idea why she was there.

Ambrosia bowed towards Mr. Lee before interrupting him and all the happy cheers.
"Um...I'm sorry to interrupt but what is this meeting about?" Ambrosia asked with a lot of shyness behind her voice.

"Ah! Yes. We will get to that in minute." Mr. Lee said as he started talking about a bunch of random things.

Ambrosia started dazing in and out of her thoughts, only listening in when she would hear hers or Han Seo-Jun's names.

"Mrs. Sai is our new and upcoming star."
"Mrs. Sai and Han Seo-Jun are going to be out top two."
"Han Seo-Jun and Mrs. Sai will be like a power couple constantly around each other."

Hearing that snapped her out of her daze.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but why are we going to be seeing each other a lot?" Ambrosia asked looking at Seo-Jun who was looking at her with just as much shock.

"Well because you guys are going to be our company's number one TV couple. Anywhere you go that's not inside this building, you guys are to be seen as Move Entertainments perfect, happy, talented partners." Mr. Lee said.