Chapter 8: My Life Is A Mess

"You want me to move in with you?" Ambrosia asked still holding the key while shocked

Suho just nodded with a nervous look tattooed on his face.

"Um....can I think about it?" She asked him not sure what she should do.

Suho nodded then walked into the bathroom leaving Ambrosia confused as to why an almost complete stranger is offering for her to live with him.

She picked up her phone and called her assistant seeing as she hadn't heard from here in a while.

"Yes Ma'am?" Meredith asked as she picked up the call.

"Yes Meredith I was wondering if you have found any houses around here up for rent? Or even apartments?" Ambrosia asked anxious.

"Yes ma'am I have. I will send you the links to the list and websites I have found." Meredith said and then let out a heavy sigh .

"Are you okay?" Ambrosia asked worried.

"There is actually something I need to talk to you about." Meredith said breathing heavily over the phone. "I don't think I can be your assistant anymore. I can't drop everything I have in America just to move to Korea." Meredith said sounding like she had just lifted a huge rock off of her shoulders.

"That's ok. I understand. You can leave without any problems. I'll even buy your ticket back to America." Ambrosia said completely understanding.

"Alright. I'll miss you Meredith. I hope you have a good life back in America and I'll always be here for you if you need anyone." Ambrosia said hanging up the phone and letting out a heavy sigh.

She heard a ding a couple seconds later. And she picked up her phone to see what Meredith put on the list.

After a couple minutes she found a house for sale.

"Wait what?! That's awesome!" She said jumping off of the couch as she called the number that was listed on the website for it.

A couple minutes later Ambrosia had a smile plastered on her face as Suho walked in and noticed.

"I see that you have accepted my offer." He said growing his own smile on his face while leaning over the back of the couch.

Ambrosia didn't look up from her phone and she said "what? Oh. No." Her flat tone hurt Suho's feelings.

He instantly stood up straight again and walked around the couch and in front of Ambrosia. He grabbed her phone and threw to the opposite end of the couch.

"What do you no? You love me." He said with a sad puppy look on his face.

Ambrosia stood up and walked around him to grab her phone.

"I barely know you so I don't thinks it's right to live with you and also I'm a girl and you are a guy....a guy with a girlfriend so no I'm not living with." She said picking her phone back up.

"So then what is with that big smile on you're face and where are you going to stay?" He asked facing her still pouting.

"I can answer both of your questions with just one quick look at my phone." She said turning her phone to face Suho's eyesight.

He grabbed the phone at looked closer at it. "Yea that's where I live. This is a picture of the outside of my building." He said handing her phone back.

"Nope." She said walking towards the door as Suho got the hint and followed her.

Ambrosia opened the door and point at something. "That's where I am going to live." She said.

"You're living over there?" He asked as Ambrosia just nodded. "Is that place even up for sale? And anyways if it is then what's the point of living so close to me instead of just saving yourself the money and staying here." He said really pushing the offer onto her.

"I'm not living with a stranger. I was just camping out here for a few days until I found a place. And ta-da!!!! I found one!" She said really excited.

Suho pushed her out of the doorway and shit the door.

"Come onnnnn you love me!!!!" He said being really open and comfortable with her. It honestly surprised Ambrosia.

"I don't know you!!!" She said yelling back at him with the same energy to let him know that she was just messing around.

Suho stood still like a guard, in front of the door. "When do you move into there?" He asked losing all hope of her staying.

"If I make the down payment right now I can move in in 3 days." Ambrosia said pulling her phone out of her pocket getting ready to send the money over to the bank.

But before she could do that Suho quickly snatched her phone from her hands and took off towards the living room.

"Hey!" Ambrosia yelled as she instantly trailed after him.

Ambrosia ended up chasing Suho around the couch's and the coffee table in the living room. Then when he got the chance Suho ran to the kitchen and dodged around the counter top so she couldn't catch him.

Already Ambrosia was out of breath. "What is your deal dude! Why do you want a stranger to stay in your house with you?" She said still keeping her eyes on the phone in Suho's hand.

"Because I don't have many friends and it' nicer think that I could always h e one around and living with me so I'm not so lonely." Suho said catching his breath seeing as Ambrosia stopped too.

"Aweee." She said sticking her bottom lip out.

"What?" Suho asked her confused.

"You're actually making me feel a bit sad and you're making me change my mind about staying here with you." She said inching closer to him without him realizing it.

"Wait really-" Suho got cut off and the smile quickly faded from his face as Ambrosia snatched her phone from his hands and took off through the living room. She was going to stop there but realized that Suho's long legs carried him faster than she thought.

Ambrosia screamed and kept running.

Eventually she found herself in Suho's room running around avoiding him.

Suho finally caught up to her and had her trapped in a corner as he slowly walked closer.

"Give it to me Ambrosia." He said acting like he was serious but Ambrosia knew he was playing with her, although he still scared her a bit.

She tried to make a run for it but he grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed her back up against the wall.

Suho's and Ambrosia's feet collided with each other's causing Albrosia's back to slam up against the wall and Suho to follow her motion.

Thankfully, Suho noticed that he was about to crush her so he threw his hand up into the wall by her head and his other hand found it's way onto her waist. There faces only centimeters apart.

————————————-Authors Note

I'm sorry it took so long to update and post a new chapter but here it is!

Tell me what you think about this controversial interaction between Suho and Ambrosia.

I will try to post a longer chapter sometime this week. I promise it's coming.

I hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote and leave a comment about anything you want to say.

~werealltrying