Chapter 18: Surprise

It's been 11 months now

Ambrosia is finally getting ready for her debut. During the annual selection Ambrosia was picked and so was a group of girls. They all get to get ready for their debut. But before they get ready for that they get a week off to go home and relax a little bit.

Ambrosia was so excited to see Suho and Ju-Kyung. She missed them so much. Although she did get to see Suho every once in a while since he was the new owner of the company. But she didn't see him long enough each time to catch up and see how he was doing. He would just stop by the practice rooms or the cafeteria to say hi before he went to a meeting.

She was finishing up packing her suitcases and toiletries with a huge smile on her face.

She was standing in the lobby looking around for Suho seeing as he was her ride.

"I'm sorry! I'm here! I'm here." Suho yelled as he ran into the lobby towards Ambrosia. She quickly looked towards him. And instantly a smile grew on her face as she let go of her suitcases and ran towards him to give him a big hug.

"Did you miss me?" He said as he hugged her back while giggling.

"I've missed everything about the world that is outside of this building." Ambrosia said sarcastically as she let go and they headed out the doors towards the car.

The second Ambrosia sat down and Suho started the car, Suho quickly started asking questions.

"Did you grab all of your things?" He asked.

Ambrosia nodded and said, "Triple checked everything."

"How out of shape we're you? Did you almost die when you realized how much you have to dance?" He asked letting out a small laugh as he started driving.

"Oh my gosh. After maybe 10 minutes of the first practice I threw up." She said as she died laughing along with Suho.

"What about your Korean speaking skills?" He asked curious.

Ambrosia replied asking him why he had so many questions, but she said it in Korean. Which only caused a huge smile to grow on Suho's face.

"I'm impressed. No one I know can learn a whole new language in less than a year. Can you read and write it?"

She just nodded once she realized she had a question. "Seojun?" She asked.

Suho lost his smile and then shook his head implying 'no'.

That still kind of hurt Ambrosia. Over the last year so had almost forgotten him. But there was still a part of her that couldn't forget him, and only resent him. Because he left her when she needed someone the most. He was the first person who was there for her and then one day he just left her alone in a new world without any explanation. If she knew why he didn't want to see her anymore then maybe she could understand but she got nothing so she can't understand why someone would do that. She knew he was an idol so he still had to perform and post on social media so she watched every post he made and every performance he did to see if he was okay.

—————————————————

Ambrosia's week off flew by quickly. She spent it at Suho's since she now couldn't sleep alone in a house due to being cramped in a small dorm with 3 other girls. And now she needs to know someone else is there to sleep decently. Suho took off work and canceled all of his meetings to spend that week with her before she got busy after her debut. So they were together literally 24/7.

Ambrosia was now at the company practicing and singing and preparing for her debut that was in 2 weeks. Those 2 weeks quickly passed by as well and now Ambrosia was standing nervously in her dressing room.

She was sitting on her phone and scrolling through social media to calm her nerves. She realized that she had done this hundreds of times more but this was a whole new aura. She was singing kpop and dancing through all of her songs. Which isn't very common in America. She worried that she might mess up her pronunciation or just speak complete gibberish without realizing it.

The makeup artist signaled that she was done which meant that Ambrosia could now get into her stage outfit.

She quickly threw it on but it was leather so it was highly uncomfortable and there was multiple chains hanging from different parts of the outfit so it got confusing. She started to stress out while trying to fix everything.

Suddenly Suho busted through the door and asked, "On a scale of 0-100 how stressed are you?" He said quickly walking over to help her outfit look how it's supposed to.

"Definitely 1,000,000." Was all she said as they both fumbled with the chains and leather.

"If it's any consolation, the outfit looks bad ass." Suho said trying to calm Ambrosia down.

She just smiled in return. But she quickly lost her smile when the door opened and a stage manager let her know that she was on standby which meant she was next.

Suho finished, and stood up to look Ambrosia in the eyes. "You are going to do great. Once you get on that stage all of your nerves and worries are going to disappear. You got this it's ok." He said and he tapped her shoulder then pulled her in for a hug.

"Thank you Suho." She said taking deep breathes.

"I gotta go to find my seat to watch you." He said quickly leaving the room.

Ambrosia took one last deep breath before she left her dressing room and headed towards the stage.

As she stood on the side she heard the announcer announce her which meant was supposed to go on stage now.

Ambrosia walked on stage as the crowd roared since everyone already knew her and didn't know she was debuting, and they were all curious as to where she disappeared to for a year. And now that they figured it out they were so happy to hear she was debuting as a kpop artist.

Hearing the crowd cheer like that caused all of Ambrosia's worries to leave....just like Suho said.

"What a smart ass." Ambrosia said to herself.

She got in position and started to perform.

After what felt like only 2 seconds, she finished and turned towards the crowd and bowed down to thank them for coming. As she bowed she smiled to herself since she didn't mess up at all.

When she stood up from her bow, her eyes landed in a certain place in the crowd. Her eyes connected with someone's eyes. Once she realized who it was she froze and her eyes widened.

The whole crowd gasped and grew worried.

Ambrosia started to see black and dots in her vision. "Han Seojun?" She said not realizing that her mic was still on which caused the whole crowd to turn and face him in their seats.

Before everyone knew it Ambrosia had passed out on the stage and wasn't moving.

——————————————Authors Note

I'm so sorry for getting this out so late. It's my last week of high school and prom was last weekend so I couldn't post then. And this week the school is throwing us seniors around like crazy.

I also lost motivation on this story but now it's back and here's a chapter!

Q: what grade are you in?

I hope you enjoyed and please comment and vote.

I will see y'all at the next chapter.

~werealltrying