Chapter 10: Killing Han Seojun + Lee Suho

Ambrosia didn't reply she just stood in shock and fear of the moment entirely

Ambrosia went to express her feelings about the situation but was almost immediately interrupted.

"Oh yes Han Seojun!!! I will marry you!" Suho ran past Ambrosia and jumped into Seojun's arms, and they both started jumping up and down excitedly while talking about what house they were going to get together and the beautiful kids they'll have and where they are having their wedding.

Ambrosia didn't understand what was going on until both of the boys stopped messing around with each other and stared at Ambrosia.

"Did you two plan this?!" She yelled very loudly out of annoyance.

The boys just nodded.

Ambrosia started chasing them around the road and the boys ran like their life's depended on it.

A couple seconds later they all called a truce and Seojun decided to tell Ambrosia the reason for the prank.

"This is why you hurt my friends feelings by practically running away into your house in the middle of the night, and why you aren't an ass to me." He said while both the boys still laughed.

Just to be sarcastic a chic like he always is Seojun also added, "and I also wanted to see how much you really loved me." He finished off with a smirk before Ambrosia hit him in his arm really hard.

"I could never love either of you strangers!" She said tired of the boys referring to love between them when they've only known each other for a couple of days.

Just at Seojun was about to hit her back with hurtful words as well, Ambrosia's phone started blowing up.

A confused look spread across her face as she pulled her phone out of her pocket and started scrolling through all of her notifications.

The look of confusion immediately changed to anger and annoyance.

That's when Suho decided to step in and say something. "What's wrong?" He asked sounding slightly concerned.

Ambrosia didn't hesitate to answer him.

"Someone... no everyone back at home in America found out I was here and spread the news around and now my phone is blowing up." She said severely pissed off.

"Why is that such a bad thing?" Seojun asked not understanding her.

"Because of my-" she stopped catching her words seeing as she didn't want to tell them about the problems of her past life. "Because it just is."