Chapter 22: Dark Secret

It's been 4 years since Suho and Ambrosia made it official

It's been 4 years since Suho and Ambrosia made it official. The days were counting down as they prepared for their wedding. Suho had been super anxious ever since he popped the question last year on the roof top of the same building Ambrosia had asked him to be her boyfriend. They planned their wedding to be exactly a year from the day he proposed and on the exact same rooftop that all of the events had been happening between them.

The night before the wedding day:

Suho was rushing around his house. He hadn't seen Ambrosia for more than 3 days. Which they had both agreed to just to make the big day even more special. He was calling all of the planners to make sure everything was done properly. He was repeatedly calling all of his friends and family to make sure they were going to for sure show up. He was restless the entire night.

Ambrosia also wasn't calm. She kept double checking everything as well. As she had finally calmed her mind enough to try to sleep she heard a knock on the door. She quickly got out of bed thinking it was Suho who she hoped was also freaking out. She instantly opened the door saying, "Suho we aren't supposed to see-" But she stopped the second she had seen Seojun standing in her doorway.

Her eyes opened wide as she quickly grabbed Seojun's shoulder and dragged him inside practically slamming the door behind her.

"What the hell are you doing here?!?" She asked him hoping Suho didn't see him at her front door.

"Don't do it." Was all he mustered out seeming as if he was out of breath.

Ambrosia looked at him confused. "Wh-wha-" She got cut off again.

"Don't marry Suho. Please." He said looking as if he was about to start crying.

"What are you talking about Seojun?" Ambrosia said getting slightly angry at his request.

"Ambrosia...I'm in love with you..." Seojun said quickly all in one breath.

"Seojun....you knew the deal. This ended once I married Suho. I love him and I want to spend my life with him and no one else. You agreed to the offer." Ambrosia said stating the obvious but knowing Seojun had already made his mind up.

"Ambrosia...." Seojun said backing her up into a corner. "Don't leave me. I know wha tI agreed to and I know what the rules were but please. I love you. I never want to lose what we had. So please don't force me to." He says as he hugs her. Ambrosia returning the hug. "Admit it." He said into her shoulder.

"Admit what?" Ambrosia pushed him off of her to look him in the eyes.

"Admit that you feel for me what you don't feel for him. You're in love with me and you just love him. The only reason you're doing this is for comfort and simplicity." He said coming off too strong.

Ambrosia was silent. She didn't say anything she just shrugged pushing Seojun off of her. She walked around him and said, "look I don't know what you want me to do Seojun. I'm not going to be that shitty bride who leaves her groom at the alter. Not happening. I'm marrying Suho, and when I do. We are through." She said turning to walk away giving the hint that Seojun needs to leave.

"I want you to marry me." Seojun spit those words out like they didn't mean that much.

Ambrosia instantly stopped in her tracks and turned to face him.

"What?" She said mostly breathless.

"Marry me." He said again this time continuing to talk afterwards. "Because I know you Ambrosia. And I know you can't stand simplicity. You like crazy and thoughtless and adventurous. Which is why you took the big leap to move here after your breakup. The life you dreamed of with Suho will satisfy you for a few years and then after that you'll want more. It'll tear you up to watch your family, and marriage slowly get destroyed because you realized too late that you chose the wrong man-" Seojun wanted to keep going but he got cut off by Ambrosia's palm colliding with his cheek.

"How dare you talk down on me and my fiancé and future children like that?!" She said extremely mad now. She also wanted to continue talking but Seojun grabbed her shoulders and pushed her against the nearest wall.

They were both quiet until Seojun spoke up. He slowly placed his lips near Ambrosia's ear and said, "Don't you ever put your hands on me again." Ambrosia quickly responded with "or what" as Seojun slightly moved away from her face only to place his lips centimeters away from hers.

They locked eyes and Seojun said "or this will happen." He quickly picked her up and threw her onto the couch. Instead of lying her on her back he laid her on her stomach. He quickly grabbed the nearest sharp object and cut into her shirt ripping it apart. She instantly tried to retaliate against him for him ripping an expensive shirt but he placed his hand on her back and pushed her back down.

He slowly lowered himself onto her as he placed kisses on her back trailing down. Ambrosia let out a small moan.

As the night darkened Ambrosia and Seojun continued their affairs as the hours counting down to her wedding neared.

———————————————

What??? What is going on???😅

The next chapter will explain it I promise.
Also I know this chapter is a little shorter than the rest but maybe the next one will be longer.

~werealltrying