Chapter 11: What The Hell?!?

Everyone quickly looks towards Ambrosia and Suho

Suho also jumps to Ambrosia's side to make himself noticed by the stranger at his front door.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Ambrosia asks more scared than pissed.

Before she knew it everyone in Suho's house was by her side.

"Oooo." The man said drunkly while making it obvious to everyone as well. "I'm glad to see you have already made some new friends." He said not being able to stay balanced on his feet.

"Are you drunk?" She asked steering clear of his any sudden movements.

He just gave a dramatic head nod. "Ummmmm, can you come outside so we can talk in privacy." He said sounding slightly hostile.

"Not going to happen dude." Suho said instantly.

Ambrosia turned towards him and said, "It's fine just stay by the door and listen for any type of warning."

"No way, you look terrified." Ju-Kyung jumped in.

"Ill be fine. Just please listen closely." Ambrosia said turning around and walking outside before anyone can stop her.

"How did you find me?" She asked the drunk man standing in front of her.

"Im in the celebrity industry and so are you. I know how to pull some strings." He said somewhat slurring all of his words.

"Right. Well then what do you want?" She asks with caution.

"I came to get you back...I miss you and you can't just run off and hide from your life here in this shit hole." He said getting even more hostile.

"It's not a shit hole and I'm not hiding here. I'm making a new life for me here." She said getting pissed at him and the way he slammed Korea.

"What new life?" He asked inching closer to her.

"I can't talk about it right now. It'll risk it getting out and onto the news." She said going back to her scared stage.

"Come on Ambrosia. Don't kid yourself. You are nothing without me, so just admit that you miss me and come home to America." He said trapping her against the door and trying to kiss her.

Ambrosia hit the door as hard as she could multiple times yelling, "Get off of me!" as she tried to push him back.

She moved out of the way in just enough time for Suho and Seojun to run outside and knock the guy out cold.

They ushered Ambrosia back inside.

"Are you ok?" Ju-Kyung asked her while comforting her.

"Yea." Ambrosia just said.

"Who the hell was that guy? And how did he find you?" Seojun asked slightly pissed off.

"that's my ex boyfriend form America. NAd he found me because he is also a celebrity and I guess he pulled some strings to find out where I was." She said still scared. "What are we going to do with him?"