Chapter 17: All Alone

It's been days

It's been days...

"Han Seojun, where are you? Are you ok? You won't pick up my calls or answer my texts and last time I saw you....look I'm just really worried about you so please...answer my calls."

Ambrosia was leaving her house as she put her phone in her pocket. She walked towards the taxi that she called as she took a quick glance over at Suho's house. He hasn't answered her either.

She climbed into the back of the cab and told him to head to the company. She didn't want to get on her phone or talk to anyone so all she could do was look out the window and the driver took care of the rest.

Ambrosia tried to focus on the beautiful sights of the city but her mind was stuck to Seojun and Suho. All she could do was worry about what happened and if they were ok. She was lonely. As lonely as she was before she moved to Korea. Sure she had her parents and her fans and Liam but no one was really there with her in her world and understanding her. She was so alone.

She IS so alone.

She snapped out of her thoughts as the taxi pulled up to the company. She quickly wiped the tears on her cheeks and paid the taxi driver.

She quickly walked through the building and into her managers office.

"Oh Ambrosia hi. I thought you were coming in later." Her manager said as he quickly stood up in surprise.

She bowed and got straight to the point. "I was just wondering if I have to move into the dorms." She started but shortly stopped due to hearing her manager sigh. "Look I know it's the rules for every trainee. But I've been there and done that. I can follow all of the rules as a trainee just from the comfort of my home." She said sitting down in a chair that was right in front of her managers desk.

"I knew you were going to ask that. So maybe we can make a deal." He proposed which instantly caught Ambrosia's attention. "So you are only promised to be a trainee for a year and then you debut around this time next year? Right?" Ambrosia nods to his statement. "What if you only have to be in the dorms for 11 months out of those 12. That's as low as I can make it without drawing attention and causing problems. So it's either the full 12 or the 11 months." He said not budging.

"Deal." Ambrosia said shaking his hand to make it official. She got up and said thank you as she bowed. She turned and started to walk out as she remembered something and turned around to ask him. "Have you seen Seojun anywhere?" She asked curious about the answer.

"Yes ma'am. He was here earlier." He said shocking Ambrosia.

Hearing that sort of shocked Ambrosia and knocked her back a bit.

"Why?" He asked and Ambrosia just ignored and left.

"What the hell?" She said to herself. "Is he just avoiding me?" She asked curious now and a little hurt.