Chapter 3

After lunch I didn't think much of the girl.. But Lani sure did. "BROOOO" she said as we were walking down the hall "She's so fineee" I rolled my eyes. Lani was pansexual, I myself was straight but I supported her completely. "oh C'mon Lani, she looks straight as hell" I said. "So do I, according to everyone, but here I am, you never know I'll just ask her" she said excitedly "Bro your gonna scare her away" I laughed. "oh whatever" she said. We split up, I went to history class and she went to math, I walked in and saw her. Billie. She waved me over, Indicating for me to sit down next to her, I sighed and went over. "yo Nikki wassup, I'd much rather you sit next to me then some weird person that just want me to sign shit y'know?" She said. "Uh, yeah sure" I said nervously. I didn't do to well with new people but, I feel like I could get along with Billie. I couldn't help but notice her chains. "I like your chains, They're unique" I said, almost instantly regretting saying it out of embarrassment. She looked down, then back up at me. "oh yeah, thanks I really like them as well" She responded. She smiled at me..That same warm smile from earlier, I don't know why but..it made me feel safe in some way. I smiled back, I felt as though I could be good friends with Billie, and with that the teacher walked in and started the lesson.