Chapter 4

Class finally ended, I was walking out of class when I felt someone grab my arm, "Hey Nikki, what class do you have next?" Billie said. It took a second for me to form words. "Oh Uhm, I have science-" I got cut off "Oh! me too!" She said. I smiled, Billie was honestly a mood, I loved her energy. "Let's go!" She said grabbing me and dragging me down the hall, "You know your going the wrong way right?" She stopped dead in her tracks with a look that was unforgettable, I wheezed trying to catch my breath, "Maybe I should take the lead" I said finally catching my breath "Yeah your Probably right" she said her mouth forming into a thin line. She chuckled, I led the way to science. We entered the classroom, finding a spot near the back. We chatted and made small talk and made a couple jokes while we waited, the teacher finally came in, he started doing the lesson, teaching us about what you mix with this to make that, Boring stuff. Eventually half way through he announced we would be doing a project with a partner, Billie immediately looked at me "Wanna be partners? I don't think either of us would wanna be partners with anyone else anyways" she whispered. I nodded. She looked back to the front, Smiling. Eventually after the teacher, Mr. brown, explained what we were doing me and Billie got to work, We started talking about what we should do, and how to do it, Eventually class ended and it was lunch, "Remember class this is due in 3 weeks!" Mr. Brown said as we were leaving, We headed to the rooftop where Lani waited. "ayyyye bestie, I see you've brought Billie, Good" she said laughing "Haha yep" I said sitting down next to her, Billie sitting next to me. We talked for a bit until Lani threw Billie a weird question "So Billie what's your sexuality?" Lani said gazing at her. "oh, me? I'm as straight as a ruler, I love penis and that's it" Billie said chuckling, I couldn't help but laugh, Lani looked disappointed which made me laugh even more. I stopped though. Wait..Is Lani serious..? She can't like Billie, they've only just met I thought to myself. "I have to go to the bathroom I'll be right back" she said getting up.

But she didn't come back