Chapter 2

I couldn't see much over the crowd, I just gave Lani a look that was saying let's go we just went to our lockers and got our stuff, "Alright what class do you have?" I asked Lani "P.E, right in the morning" she groaned "Ugh same" I said, we started walking towards, we arrived 5 minutes later, Seeing a group of girls in a circle in the corner talking excitedly with..Someone. "What's that about?.." I whispered But Lani wasn't listening, She went over towards the crowd, Pushing her way in. I sighed and put my hair up into a messy bun, Going over to the track. I sat down, The cool breeze blowing through my hair,   I heard footsteps, I saw Lani running to me, Out of breath "Girl- you HAVE to see the new girl, She's actually a goddess-" Lani said panting "Yeah okay whatever" I said rolling my eyes. She practically dragged me over "Look!" She said.  That's when I saw her, A girl about 5'5. With blonde hair, And blue eyes, She wore a tan long sleeved shirt. "I mean she's okay I guess". I said shrugging "Ok?? Just okay?" Lani said. I chuckled "let's go" I said. "Fineeee" she said. We started running around the track. Fast forward to lunch time, Me and Lani made our way to our usual spot, on the roof in the corner, we sat down joking around and laughing, Lani said something really weird and I let out a wheeze which made us laugh 10x harder, but then Lani stopped, her eyes wide. I stopped laughing and looked behind me, there she was the new girl, we overheard her say something "Ugh finally I'm away from those fangirls, they don't even like me they just want me to sign shit" the girl said, she groaned and sat down on the ground "Lani no-" I said as I saw her running over. Too late. I ran over to her. "hiii I'm Lani" she said holding our her hand. The girl didn't look impressed. "uh So- what's your name" this caught the girls attention, "You don't know who I am?" She said running a hand through her blonde hair. "uh no you just moved here?" She said "Oh well..That's a relief I guess, I'm Billie" she said "hm, Billie, what a unique name...I like it?" I thought to myself. Lani looked over at me "Oh! And this is my best friend!" She said "H-Hi I'm Nikki" I said, My anti-socialness kicking in. "I'm Billie" she said warmly, a smile forming on her plump lips. if only I knew..