Chapter 23

We woke up the next morning, Nikki lay on my chest, I smiled, stroking her hair softly, "mm" she mumbled, moving slightly, opening her eyes groggily "good morning sunshine" I joked, she chuckled quietly, "what time is it" she said, her voice raspy, "7 o clock, we have school in an hour and 45 minutes" I said, she rose slowly, sitting up, she rubbed her eyes and yawned, "you look cute when you first wake up" I smirked, she shot me a look "Oh shut up" she said, I laughed. "C'mon let's get ready for school" I said, getting out of bed, I walked over to my closet, picking out an outfit, I put on a sleek black shirt, and baggy jeans, I wanted to try out a new style, so.. "How do I look?" I asked, "Hot" she said, looking me up and down, I chuckled, I walked over to her and kissed her for a minute, we pulled away and headed downstairs, "morning lovebirds" Kat said as we came down the stairs "Oh shut up Kat" I said playfully, she laughed "Honestly you guys are cute together" she said putting on a beanie "where's Raven?" I asked, scanning the room "She went home, she didn't feel good" she responded "oh..Okay" I said "Need a ride?" I asked, "sure" she said, we all walked out "Shotgun!" Nikki yelled, I smiled, "Ugh fineeee" Kat said, getting into the backseat, I got in and started the car, I started driving to school "Oo Billie play some Melanie Martinez" Kat said, I nodded and played the music as she asked, all of a sudden Nikki and Kat started yelling the lyrics to Mad Hatter, I gave Nikki a quick concerned look, and returned my eyes to the road "Dumbasses" I said laughing. We arrived at school, we were getting out when this girl approached me, Nikki got out and walked beside me, leaning on the car "Uh hi?" I said to the girl, she had short blonde hair and a dirty look on her face "Hey babyyy" she said, I was confused "Um do I know you?" I asked "I'm your-" she got cut off "Back of sis, she's mine" Nikki smirked, taking my arm and dragging me into the school, the blonde girl had a smug look on her face "PFFFT" I said, Nikki laughed, we both went into the bathroom for some reason, she pushed me into a stall and locked it, she pinned me on the wall and made out with me, our lips smashing against eachother, us barely being able to get air, I grabbed the back of her head and squeezed her hair gently, 5 minutes went by, she pulled away, we were both panting "Damn.." I said out of breath "Had to get that out of my system before class, Y'know?" She smirked, I chuckled "Yeah" I said, unlocking the stall and walking out, "We don't even have any of the same classes today" she said as we walked down the hall "It's annoying I know..but meet me at the front of the school after schools done okay baby?" I said, she gave me a quick kiss so no one saw, "I'll be there" she smiled, walking away.
God I loved that girl so much..