Chapter 24

I was in the final class of the day, I was anxious to get out of class so I could see Nikki, I was deep in thought, thinking about how strange it was that people on the other side of the world were walking upside down, when I heard a faint voice Ms. O'connel... I had a vision of Nikki saying that, walking into the room wearing lingerie, Ms. O'connel... I heard again, as she called my name, walking closer to me, licking her lips. "Ms O'connel!" I finally snapped out of it, seeing the teacher standing in front of me, all I could get out was "Huh?" The class laughed, I felt my cheeks burning "Are you listening?!" She asked "Sorry ma'am.." I answered back. She walked back up to the front of the class, continuing the lesson. Finally after what felt like years, the bell rang, I quickly collected my things and rushed to my locker, stuffing everything into my bag, and shutting the locker. I sprinted to the outside of the school, waiting on the steps for Nikki, she walked out smiling, she ran over to me and jumped into my arms, I caught her, and pecked her on the lips, "hey mamas" I said, placing her down "hey baby" she said, as we walked to my car, we held hands going down the parking lot, we arrived to my car, I opened the passenger door for her, "Thank you" she said, getting into the car, I shut the door walking over to the drivers side, opening the door and sliding into the seat, I buckled my seatbelt and started the car, I gave her a smile then started driving. "So how's your day been love?" I asked "Pretty crappy" she responded "Aw how come?" I asked her softly. "There's just this group of assholes that are always mean to me'' she said frowning. "Who?!" I asked angrily. "It's no one babe.." she said, "It's not no one..If they're being assholes to you then obviously I'm gonna get involved, I love you" I told her. She smiled a bit, changing the subject. "Where are we going, and how much longer?" She asked. "You sound like every child on a roadtrip" I laughed, she shot me a look which made be laugh even more. "Well" I said "for one, you'll see, and two, were like three minutes away" "Oh ok" she said, putting her hand on my thigh. We pulled in to a small parking lot, "Close your eyes..Okay?" I said, she hesitated, but closed her eyes, I got out and went over to her side, picking her up and carrying her to the place, when we got there I placed her down right in front of me, she was facing away from me, I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Open" I said. She did, "this is where we first confessed our feelings..I guess our first date too.." she said "Yep!" I said smiling we walked over to the edge together, looking at the beautiful view. The sky a bright orange and yellow, the setting sun, the trees..it was perfect. I turned to her "you know what.." I said, she turned to face me "I'm gonna marry you one day.." I said, looking into her eyes. She smiled "Really?" She asked. "yep." I said. It sounded cheesy I know..but it's true..i wanted to marry her one day.. and I'll make sure it happens..