Chapter 27

A/n: yes HELLO tysm for all the veiws like holy shit. 1.26k? EXUSE ME? fr Ty though, anyways enjoy some extra chapters :)

"Billie!" I shouted up the stairs. No response. I rolled my eyes as I yelled for her again "Billie! Your gonna be late for your interview get your ass down here!" I yelled. I heard shuffling upstairs, then Billie appeared, she scurried down the stairs and embraced me in a hug almost knocking me off me feet "Oh-!" I said in suprise. She pulled away "sorry love. Also don't forget to pick up lily from school" she said, kissing me on the cheek and running to the front door, I sighed. I didn't want Billie to leave..We were now 26..crazy I know. "bye mamas!" I heard Billie call, hearing her call me that made my heart melt "bye baby!" I yelled back. I heard the front door open then close, then her car started up. I walked over to the couch and slumped down on to it. I grabbed the remote and turned on the tv, I watched some Netflix for a bit until I later dozed off.

               -------------
                  Later
               -------------

I heard the front door open, I immediately got up from my desk and ran over, and embraced my wife in a hug "I missed you" I said, pouting. I was a bit clingy but Billie didn't mind..she thought it was cute "aw mamas I missed you too" she said stroking my hair, I pulled away and pecked her on the lips, I then walked back over to the couch and sat down, billie followed and sat down beside me, she lifted me onto her lap, I wrapped my arms around her and placed my legs comfortably around her. "Where's lily?" She asked softly "oh she's having a sleepover at Sarah's, her mom offered to give us a bit of a break so we could spend time together haha" I said, chuckling a little. We bothed loved lily so much, but everyone needs a break sometimes. "Mm just you and me?" Billie husked, I narrowed my eyebrows "that's not what I meant you dirty minded freak" I said, she rolled her eyes and laughed "I mean..." She trailed off, we both paused before bursting into laughter. We caught our breaths after "wanna watch a movie?" She asked staring into my eyes. I nodded, she smiled warmly "great" she said, taking me off her lap and setting me down, she got up and turned off all the lights, she then returned and layed down, I curled up beside her, she spooned me and wrapped her arms around my waist. I grabbed the remote. "What movie?" I asked. She started stroking my hair "you pick my love" she said softly, I smiled, I put on Coraline, I know it's a kids movie..but hey it's one of my favorite movies. Billie placed her head on my shoulder and we watched the movie peacefully.

Author note: y'all want more of this? <3 or should I end this series. Up to you guys :)