Chapter 16

Quick authors note: hello loves! Sorry I haven't been updating as much, I will be much more now! Love you all! And thanks for the recent support on my stories <3

"okay, what the fuck do you want from me, Q" I said, angry that he texted me 'to come over or else' "you love that girl?" He said, smirking I raised an eyebrow "how do you know about her" I asked, he leaned his head back, laughing, then returning his gaze on me, "I just do, now..awnser the question, do you love her?" He said, I paused for a second. "Yes I do..Why" I asked sternly. He walked up to me, standing right infront of me, lifting my chin up and facing my face to his, "so..You wouldent want her to be hurt right?" He said with a smirk, I pulled away from him "I'm done here, don't fucking touch her, and don't talk to me again!" I shouted at him, I walked towards the front door, when I saw Nikki..I rushed over to her, "Nikki I told you to stay in the car!" I said angrily, she had a sad look on her face "s-sorry Billie.." she said, "it's fine just get in the car" I said sternly, leading her out, we got back in the car, I blocked Q on his new account, I started the car up and drove away, I didn't want to go anywhere now, I started driving home, me and Nikki didn't talk the whole way there, when we arrived she hesitated to get out, "come on" I said, opening the passenger door, she stepped out glaring at me, she made her way inside, I sighed, I've been such a dick. I went inside, she was laying on the couch, I went over to her, laying on the couch beside her, wrapping my arms around her, bringing her close to me, "Nikki baby..I'm sorry for being a bitch lately.." I said softly, she turned over, now facing me, she buried her head into my chest, "it's okay.." she said, her voice muffled. "Hey I love you okay?" I said smiling at her, this made her smile, she laughed a little "I love you to bils" she said, I loved when she laughed it made me happy to see her happy..I would protect Nikki no matter what..