Chapter 21

Billies POV
I was holding back tears as I led her to the bed, I sat down, pulling my sleeves down, she sat down next to me, she didn't look impressed. "so?" She said, breaking the silence, I took a deep breath, "That night, when you went to use the bathroom, Lani threatend me, she said she liked me and I told her that I liked you, so said if I didn't kiss her she would.." I trailed off, Nikki raised an eyebrow "She would..What?" She asked impatiently, "She would hurt you" I said, she chuckled, "That's funny to you?" I asked, surprised, "Billie she couldn't hurt me if she tried to" she said. "she knows what kind of trouble she would get in if she did so she was just saying that" she finished, I moved a bit closer to her, "What do you mean trouble" I asked her. "don't worry about it" she said, taking my hand in hers, she brought it to her face, kissing it. I blushed a little. She put my hand down in her lap, squeezing it tightly, she moved a bit closer to me, we were touching now, she let go of my hand and cupped my face in her hands, "I don't wanna fight anymore..or be mad at you.." she said smiling sadly, "I love you" she said, I moved my face to hers, connecting our lips into a kiss, I loved the feeling of her kiss, it was warm..I grabbed the back of her head, the kiss turned into a makeout session, I was on top of her, kissing her. Eventually we stopped, I sat up, both of us panting. "sooooo I guess that means you forgive me?" I joked. She laughed. But then her face grew serious. I frowned "what's wrong?" I asked. "Q" she mumbled under her breath. "huh?" I said, not being able to hear her. "Q" she said, looking up at me, "What's his deal" she asked, I fell silent, looking away. She grabbed my chin gently and faced me towards her "you can tell me anything" she said softly, I sighed "Q...Is my ex, he never truly cared about me" I said, I explained the whole thing to Nikki, she hugged me "It's okay baby..That jerk doesen't deserve you anyways" I smiled, I pulled away from the hug "Anyways let's do something else instead of talking about..This" I said, "sounds good!" She said, I layed down on my bed, she crawled beside me and layed her head on my chest, I put a blanket over us. "Shall we watch a movie?" I asked, stroking her hair, "Yeah" she said, her voice muffled. I turned on a movie, she cuddled into me more. "I love you Billie" she said. "I love you to Nikki.." I said, smiling at how great life was right now.