Chapter 18

I was shocked..maybe Lani kissed her..but..Billie was on top of her...I ran out of the room crying, I ran to the front door and tugged it open, I ran out, I heard a voice call out my name, I started running down the street, I had to get out of there, I ran as fast as my legs could go, I used to run cross country for an after school activity. I checked behind me, but I no longer even knew where I was, I slowed my pace down, I was out of breath, I continued to walk, tears rolled off my cheek and on to my shirt, I can't beilive it..I knew it was to good to be true..I sat down on a curb, there was woods all behind me, I brought my knees to my chest and sobbed..My heart was broken..I trusted Billie...I trusted Lani..and this is how they do me..I heard a voice..Not Billie, but a males voice, "Are you okay..?" The man asked, I looked up, it was that guy Q who I helped..I wiped my tears away "y-yeah I'm perfectly okay.." I said sniffling, he sat down beside me. "I can see something's wrong, what happened?" He asked softly. "My girlfriend..she..Kissed another girl" I said, my voice hoarse, I cleared my throat. "I trusted her" I said sadly, he gave me a pitiful look "I'm so sorry that happened..You don't deserve that.." he said, giving me a weird smile.."Thanks I guess" I said, resting my head on my knees. All of a sudden I heard pounding footsteps on the pavement, I looked up to see Billie. Q stood up and blocked my view from Billie, protecting me "Q.." Billie said. "So cheating on your girl huh? You even lied and told me you loved her" he said laughing, I didn't particularly find this funny. "Get away from her" Billie growled, her voice angry "Why so you can break her heart again?" He said, I couldn't see his facial expression, but I could almost imagine him smirking, "I SAID MOVE GOD DAMMIT" Billie shouted, shoving him to the ground, "BILLIE STOP" I said standing up in his defensive, "Nikki..Please just talk to me..Let me explain!" She pleaded, "No Billie! She clearly didn't kiss YOU, you were on top of her!" I said, a wave of emotions hitting me, I was angry, hurt and heartbroken. "Nikki plea-" "no" I said cutting her off, I turned to Q, "Are you okay?" I asked, he got up, brushing the dirt off his pants, "Nikki stop he's not a good guy!" Billie said walking over. "Why should I beilive you now? You already lied about loving me" I said, turning to her, she put a hand on my shoulder, I slapped it away, a hurt look washed over her face, "Nikki please just talk to me.." she begged me, I couldn't take it anymore, I ran off, pumping my legs as fast as I could, "Nikki!" I heard Billie shout, but I wanted to be alone, I heard her chasing after me, I took a sharp turn and headed to the woods, I didn't know where else to go, my chest burned, and I started to get tired after a while, I knew Billie had asthma so she wouldent be able to chase me for long, I ran until I thought I was safe, I slumped down against a huge tree, My chest heaved up and down, as I tried gasping for air, my legs were sore, atleast I got away..

             Billies POV
Nikki had ran into the woods and obviously I followed, I'd never been in here and it was really dark out, but I had to find her, I had to explain what happened, I love her..And I wouldent let her go this easily. I searched the woods, calling out her name every now and then, eventually though I got way too tired, I collapsed on my knees, this had been going on for an hour and a half now..I ran my fingers through my blonde hair, "Nikki.." I mumbled, "please come back.." i didn't want to lose her..Not after everything..I know we've only been dating a month and a half..But for some reason I've never felt love this strongly before..I pulled out my phone and tried calling her, she almost immediately declined, I put my hands on the side of my head in frustration, "Nikki!" I shouted, I stood up, I continued my search for her, I tried calling her again, She didn't decline though, it just rang, weird..She would have declined it..I searched for another 10 minutes, "For fuck sake!" I shouted, I was beginning to give up, I just walked around aimlessly now, until I stopped dead in my tracks. I had found Nikki..but not in the way I wanted to..