Chapter 28 - The End

A/n: Hey guys, so this is sadly going to be the end of "she's diffrenet" I know alot of you guys love this story and I loved making it, but it's finally coming to an end. So enjoy this last chapter <33

           May 36, 2026
        Tuesday, 6:42pm

"Billie! I'm home!" I shout as I walk in through the door, ever since I got my new job I've been working late shifts, so I haven't been home alot, but I finally had a week off to myself.

"Billie baby?" I shouted again, walking up the stairs. The door was closed and I heard music playing. I slowly opened the door to see Billie having a dance party. She paused when she saw me.

"Baby! Your home!! Come dance with me!" She yelled over the music so she could be heard, she started dancing around the room again, music blaring.

"I'll pass!" I yelled, chuckling a little.

Billie walked over to me and grabbed my arms, dancing around the room with me

"No you won't!!" She yelled over the music

Well I guess I will be dancing

I gave in and let go of her arms, dancing around with her.

We were dancing around and giggling, I heard the door open and saw our daughter come in the room.

"Can I join you guys!" She said.

"Of course angel c'mon!" Billie yelled.

She came over and started dancing around us, we all were dancing and just having fun.

Life couldn't be more perfect, I was married to the woman of my dreams, and loved her to absolute peices, I had a perfect, amazing daughter, and..life was just amazing!!

"Mommy look at me!" Our daughter called to me, I laughed seeing her dance around.

Finally the song came to an end, our daughter ran out of the room to go watch tv again.

Billie walked over to the speaker and turned it all the way down, she walked over to our bed and fell back on it, out of breath.

I walked to the bed and fell beside her, we interlocked hands and glanced at each other.

"Your so god damn perfect" she said, staring into my eyes.

My eyes looked over the details of her face, finally falling on her perfect plump lips.

I leaned over and kissed her.

She kissed back and moved closer to me.

I cupped her cheeks in my warm hands.

I pulled away.

I stared into her ocean blue eyes.

" I love you so much Billie.. " I said, smiling warmly.

She sighed, "I love you so so much too..I litteraly love you more them anything bro" she said, running her hand through her hair.

I smiled

She looked back at me, squeezing my hand tighter.

"I need to tell you something..It's very exiting" she said, grinning ear to ear.

"Mm what is it baby?" I said curiously.

"Well.." she said smiling, she never broke eye contact with me

" I'm pregnant! " She said, smiling

" Oh my god your pregnant?! " I exlaimed excitedly. I sat up and so did she.

I embraced my wife into a hug, tears of happiness streamed down my face.

"Oh my god were gonna have another kid oh my god!!!" I yelled excitedly.

Billie tightly squeezed me back.

"Yes baby yes!!!" She said.

I pulled away quickly taking her face into my hands.

I leaned in closing my eyes, connecting my lips with hers.

She grabbed the back of my head, squeezing my hair gently.

She moved to my lap, sitting on it, wrapping one arm around my back and the other returning to the back of my head.

We kissed, I loved her kisses, they were magical, like heaven.

I still couldn't believe that she was pregnant..we were gonna have another kid!!!

Life...was perfect.

The End.

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING! THIS IS THE END FOR GOOD! I LOVED MAKING THIS BOOK AND AM A BIT SAD TO SEE IT GO BUT YEAH <3

also the part where Billie said she was pregnant just pretend girls can get pregnant with other girls okay-?