Chapter 11

Billies POV
I hugged Nikki on the roof, rubbing my hand through her hair in an attempt to calm her down, she sobbed softly, Eventually I pulled her off, her still sitting on my lap, but us staring at each other. "You okay Nikki?" I said in a soothing tone, my blonde hair blowing in the wind, "Mhm.." she mumbled, wiping the tears off her cheek, she smiled, I loved seeing her happy, I love making people smile, I gave her a warm smile to reassure her that everything's okay, "Stay here okay?" I said picking her up and placing her back down, i stood over her, Looking down, "where are you going.." she asked me quietly, "I have to grab something I'll be back soon, I promise" I said, patting her on the back and leaving, I went down to the main floor, my eyes scanning the hallways as I walked, I finally saw her, "Yo, Lani" I said sternly, walking up towards her, now standing right infront of her, "oh Billie he-" she didn't get to finished, "Oh please, dont act all nice" I said rolling my eyes, I crossed my arms "you hurt her" I said, "Your really on her side?!" She said rasing her voice, "um yeah? You ignored her yet still talked to me" I said, getting annoyed, "you don't know if I was going through something Billie!" She said defensively, "well then why are you ignoring her but talking to me? That's no excuse Lani." I said back, "I don't know I felt like I could trust you, Clearly not I guess.." she said sadly and annoyed "Well fine what are you "going through" then" I said rolling my eyes. "A lot of family stuff.." she said putting her head down, "whatever I have to get back to Nikki" I said, even if she was going through something she still ignored her, I started walking away, "I liked you Billie!" She yelled. I stopped dead in my tracks, "what" I said under my breath, she walked over smiling "yeah..I kinda have a crush on you.." she said blushing, "I can't beilive you right now, Plus I'm straight" I said back, "I know your straight but..Can't you just maybe give it a chance.." she said "no" I said, walking away kind of fed up, that explained why she wasn't ignoring me and only Nikki, I returned smiling, "hey Nikki" I said walking up to her, I sat down infront of her, "hey bils.." she said sadly, "hey, it's gonna be alright" I said, this made her smile, "okay.." she said sniffling, I don't know why but..something about Nikki was different..she wasn't like other girls..it then dawned on me..maybe I wasn't straight..I sighed at the thought, but I mean..I wouldent mind being in love with her..Even though I already am..