Chapter 8

I headed to math class, still thinking about the hug, I just smiled and shrugged, I arrived to class taking my seat, the teacher came in, she started saying how we were starting a new lesson about fractions, She explained a lot about it, soon after it was lunch, I grabbed my lunch and headed to the rooftop, Billie was already waiting for me, I smiled when I was her waving me over, I quickly went over "Hey Billie!" I said, "hey Nikki" she said, giving me that same warm smile with her perfect plump lips, "Your not gonna eat anything?" I asked "Nah my mom's dropping me off taco bell later, and ain't no way in hell I'm missing that, I'm saving my appetite y'know?" She said laughing, I giggled "so you like taco bell huh?" I asked her still smiling, "OH MY GOD YESS" she said, I burst out laughing, "oh god Billie, don't yell so loud" I said, attempting to catch my breath, it made her chuckle, I felt as though me and Billie were bonding, and as for Lani..Who knows what her deal is. "So" she said after we finally calmed down, I glanced at her, "about our Science project, since it's due in 3 weeks you should come over so we can work on it, only if you'd like though" she offered. I smiled "sure I'd love to, we need to work on it anyways" I said. "Great, we can go when school ends then" she said, scratching the back of her neck, "Oui Oui" I said, That made her giggle, we talked till the bell rang, "speaking of science we have it now" I said, Billie rose her eyebrows, then lowered them again "Ah, Okay, let's go then" she said grabbing my arm practically dragging me there. "Don't get lost again dummy" I said laughing "I won't" she said rolling her eyes and smiling, suprisingly we actually got to science, we took a seat and cracked some jokes before class started, Billie said one that made me harshly wheeze, some guys looked at us but I didn't care, for some reason I felt safe around Billie, As I was laughing it made her laugh as well, eventually though the teacher came in and we got to work.

At the end of the day

"Ugh schools finally over" I said walking out of the building with Billie "haha yeah" she said, we walked over to a matte black car, "Damn is this yours?" I said, Gazing at the expensive car, "yep, She's a beauty isn't she?" She said getting into the driver side, I opened the door sliding into the passenger seat "Yeah" I said still a bit surprised. We drove to Billie's house, "well, this is it" she said getting out, I followed her in the house, she led me to a room which I assumed to be her bedroom, "so, what do you think" she said, flopping onto her bed, "it's lovely" I said sitting down next to her, I don't know why but..There was something about Billie that was different..But..What was it?