Chapter 6

I arrived home, my mom wasn't there, she worked late usually so it wasn't suprising, I threw my school bag on the chair and went upstairs, I slumped on my bed and just layed there, A few minutes went by buzzzz, My phone went off, an unknown number? I unlocked my phone and saw the message

???: Hey it's me Billie, Lani gave me your number, hope that's okay.

Me: Your talking to Lani?

Billie: Yeah, can I call you to explain better?

Me: sure ig.

Incoming call from: Billie

I picked up the phone, "hello?" I said. "Hey, So pretty much what happend is before Lani like ran off at lunch, when she first approached me she gave me her number" Billie said, "oh um, okay.." I said unsure of how to respond. "Also uh, why did you run away from me earlier" she said. "Oh um.." I fell silent, it was like that for a minute "Hello?" She said breaking the silence, "oh my mom just came home i gotta go" I said, hanging up on her. Of course my mom wasn't actually home...  I feel bad but I'm too awkward for this right now..and don't wanna deal with this, I thought.

             Billies POV

I heard the phone go silent, followed by a beep, did she really just hang up on me? I sighed getting up, "maybe she doesn't like me?" I said outloud. I made my way out of my room, I'll just visit finneas..I thought. I made my way to my car, I had named it dragon, I got In and started it up, pulling out of the driveway, I turned and started driving towards his house, I turned on the radio, Ariana was playing, I swayed my head to the beat, eventually I arrived, I got out, locking the door, I approached the door and knocked, Eventually someone answered, Claudia. "Hey claud!" I said, "hey Billie!" She said moving out of the way holding out a hand inviting me in, "what brings you here?" She asked, "oh is fin here?" I answered, "yep he's playing the piano" she said smiling, "ok thanks!" I said walking towards finneas, "hey fin" I said lightly, not wanting to startle him, he was playing a beautiful tune, he stopped and turned around smiling at me, "Hey Billie! What's up?" He said. "Eh, Nothing much, I had my first day at stupid school. Met some people, I think they hate me though" I said frowning. "Damn, that sucks" he said sympathetically, "yeah.." I said, We pretty much just talked about random stuff, catching up, stuff like that for the rest of the time until I decided to leave, "bye guys" I said smiling "Bye" Claudia and finneas both said, I returned to dragon, starting it up, now we just wait to see what tomorrow brings I guess..
I thought, Smiling a little.