DISCLAIMER

WARNING: The following fanfiction that you are going to read has slight vulgar language, sensitive topics and is not intended as a means to glorify anything. So if you are sensitive to consentual sex or topics like that, topics of depression, anxiety, mental health or anything related to it, or feel discomfort at reading profanities, please be advised not to read this. This story is not meant to glorify rape, bullying, self harm or suicide in any way, shape or form. It is meant to raise awareness of these topics in a lighter atmosphere. So please, if you get disturbed reading this FanFiction, do yourself (and future fans who are mature enough to read this and stomach the dark humour that is presented in this FanFiction) a favor: Please don't read if it makes you uncomfortable. I had the sister story of Airalain and the Mystery Twin deleted off of Wattpad because I forgot to write a disclaimer (and it's being rewritten). Thank you for your patience for reading this.

Love,

Puddie Blackcat

PS: Please... if it gets too intense for you, put the laptop down and go play some Angry Birds or something. Or if you are on your phone, go play Pokémon Go or something if it gets too intense for you.

PSS: if it's so intense that not even gaming or music helps, then call your local mental health hotline. I am serious. It could get really intense.