Chapter 24

3k reads, yah!!!!! Celebration. Thanks everyone for making this possible!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Luna gaped in surprise as her boss combed through his dark curls with his fingers, trying to lessen the look of frustration on his face.

"That's not an option" he said quietly. "Move on to the next one."

Luna continued to read, trying to erase the image of her boss getting frustrating just because she tried to eliminate the idea of having an affair with him in the office.

"I want no gifts and special privileges. I want you to treat me like your employee. No romantic gestures. No PDA.

"No to the gifts, but don't worry I'll definitely treat you the same way I've been treating you since I arrived. Next"

Luna browsed through again and her eyes shot up to his. "It says here no condom, what does that mean?"

"I want you to get shots, I don't want any barriers with you."

Luna scoffed. "No, it's my body and I want you to wear a condom." He was being ridiculous.

Big boss's eyes darken. "I don't have a problem getting you pregnant, but I'm assuming you don't want to get pregnant now, so you get the shots. End of case."

Luna closed the file, leaning back in the chair she rubbed her temple as she closed her eyes.
"This isn't a discussion or negotiation. You aren't comprising, you just want me to agree to everything written here."

"I agreed to not treating you differently."

"That's all you agreed too. It's better to use-"

"When I get stressed with work, sleeping with you will be the only be the thing keeping me sane. When I wake up at dawn after fucking you to sleep, I want to be slip back inside silently." He said huskily.

Luna gulped, squeezing her thighs together. Her body was on fire with the way he was looking at her, like he wanted to lunge at her.

"Okay" she said quietly.
"But when does this agreement end?"

"When I say it ends."

Luna shook her head. "You can't solely make that decision and I need a heads up because of circumstances beyond our control, I might or something." She tried to reason with him. She would lose her mind if this went on for too long and definitely planned on getting her own place.

"Let's start with six months."

Luna stood up quickly, grabbing the file and her bag. "I'll think this through after reading over again, then get back to you."

He got up, quickly removing his cufflinks and folding the sleeves of his shirt. "No, that folder doesn't leave this room without your signature!"

Luna took a step back, alarmed. "W-what are doing?"

"I'm done playing games with you Luna!" Approaching her quickly he grabbed her body and turned her around facing away from the door, locking her between his table and his hard body. Her back was against his chest. Luna squirmed, trying to escape his hold as he opened the file and stopped at the last page where their signatures were supposed to be.

He placed a pen beside the paper and spoke into her ear. "Just sign it."

"You c-"

Immediately she started speaking, he grabbed her two small wrists in his large callous left hand and pinned them on the table. He put a little of his weight on her back, making her slightly bend into an uncomfortable position.