Chapter 14

As the year 2020 draws to an end, I recall all that went down till today and I still express my deepest gratitude to all medical workers around the globe!

We appreciate you! God richly bless you!! To all medical workers on Wattpad  Ayekoo!!!

To all who lost a loved one this year, my condolences! It is well.

She didn't know whether to be shocked, surprised or both at the same time. One thing was for sure, she did not see this coming.

In front of her was an older version of her husband, the infamous gabbler and womaniser.

Josh Pierce.

Sometimes she wondered why Carissa hadn't divorced him yet, because she knew that she was aware of his infedelity and irritating addiction.

"Luna it's been long time, how are you my dear?" The older man put out his hand for Luna to shake.

Luna frowned in disgust.

Josh was someone you could tell was extremely handsome during his younger days. Even now, women still found him attractive until they saw the inner ugly that reared its head after some time. He still had that build and broad shoulders. The exact same colour hair as his son. He was lean not muscular, but you could still see some muscles.

And he was never ashamed. Luna couldn't count the number of times she and Zach had in walked in his home to find him having sex when his wife was just downstairs.

Zach would get angry and drag the unlucky lady out. His father would look on and laugh like it was funny. Luna knew that somehow, Clarissa couldn't get out.

No he didn't abuse her, or that was what Luna assumed. But his dubious ways took a toll on her healthy as she looked older anytime she came for her next visit. She never spoke about and she never cried, but Luna knew deep down within she was dying a little, everyday inside.

Luna looked at Jolene who avoided her eyes at all cost. The look on her face when the water poured on her was priceless. Luna wished she could capture the moment. Her clothes were thorn which was a little bit suspicious to her.

"Josh, I believe you've met your perfect match, Jolene." She said in an unbelievably calm voice.

"This whore?" He questioned pointing to the woman behind him. Jolene gasped, glaring at him.

Luna internally grinned.

Jolene I'm sure if you knew he was an  A-class jerk, you wouldn't have opened your legs for him!

"This pregnant bitch is the woman my son cheated on you with?" He queried in disbelief."No wonder she wasn't tight! I was practically fucking the whore's thighs!"

Jolene who couldn't stand the insults pouring out from the man who had just been in her a few minutes ago, picked up her soaked clothes and stomped out of the kitchen mumbling profanities.

"Well what brings you here?"

"Can't I visit my son and his beautiful wife? Must I have a reason?"

"Knowing you, you must have"

Luna picked the mop stick at the corner and began to mope the floor ignoring Josh who sat on the counter watching her.

"So when are you going to get pregnant Luna?" He asked tilting his head.

Her hands gripped the handle as she froze at his question."I'll get pregnant when I get pregnant Josh!"

"Woah there!" He raised his hands. "No need to get offended, I'm just looking out for you."