Chapter 8

"Chloe can you stop laughing?!"
Luna glared at her friend who was definately creating a scene with crazy actions like she usually did, but it was at the wrong place this time.

"I'm sorry girl" she replied trying to stifle her laughter.

It was twelve noon and they were at the cafeteria in the building. Apparently it had been renovated and the caterers had been changed. It was said that Big boss wanted his employees to enjoy affordable meals at  the comfort of their working environment, within the building instead of going out for lunch.

The new caterers prepared different cuisines everyday, so there was a large variety of choices to choose from.
It might as well be classified a restaurant, with the huge chandelier that brighten the large room and waiters and waitresses working to satisfy the needs of the employees in terms of food and liquid consumption.
Only employees were allowed to eat there.

"So you're saying that he fine as hell, but he rude as fuck?"

"Chloe will you try to keep your voice down" Luna replied glancing around to see if anyone was eavesdropping.

"Girl will you chill for a second!"

Luna gulped down the remaining water in her glass. She knew she shouldn't have told Chloe about the meeting, she became too much of a drama queen.

"Is he married?"

"How the hell I'm I supposed to know?! bedsides it's none of our business" Luna mumbled.

"Hmmmm....."

"What?!"

"You have a crush on him" Chloe said grinning.

"What- ho- how can you say that?" She stammered. "I'm married!"  Luna raised her left hand to prove her point.

"Bitch I know! I was your maid of honour remember. Bedsides we both know that shit on your finger ain't even real."

Luna rubbed the golden band on her finger. It was big and didn't fit well, but Luna didn't say anything. She didn't want to upset Zach since he claimed that it took him years to save enough money to buy her the ring.

Could've fooled me.

Luna signed rubbing her face repeatedly.

"Luna" Chloe started as she took her hands in hers. "Is everything okay? You know can tell me anything right?"

"Yeah I know... everything will be fine. Stop worrying about" she replied grumbled.

"Al iz well!" Chloe said patting her chest.

"What?!"

Chloe looked shocked "Bitch you trying to say that you haven't seen the movie '3 idiots' ?"

Luna stared at her in confusion.

I'm I supposed to know about that movie?

"Oh hell no!" Chloe shouted gaining attention again. She always went a bit crazy when she talking about something she had enjoyed.

Here we go again!

Luna watched her friend blabbered happily on this very important movie she was supposed to have watched.

★★★★★★★

It was dark outside as Luna stretched her tired limbs that seemed to have fallen asleep while sitting. She had just finished arranging Big boss's schedule for next week.

Looking at him, anyone could easily see that he was a busy man but he schedule shouted he didn't joke with work.

She glanced at her phone when the notification tone sounded. She smiled. It was a message from Chloe telling her she was leaving and not to keep too long.