Chapter 25 🍁

It had been three weeks since he touched her in his office, nearly paralyzing her after his ministrations.

They were now back to how they were before the storm, him calling her out whenever she made a mistake and the unwanted return of his blank expressions and detached behaviour.

They journeyed to work separately and returned home together, he cooked and Luna cleaned up. They seldom interacted, talking only about about business issues. Luna was quite surprised, before signing the contract he didn't fail to express his hunger for her.

Now it was like he had forgotten about their deal. If not for the lingering touches and glances he threw her once in a while, she would have thought he wasn't interested any longer.

He was confusing her.

She didn't know how to react, because her hunger for him only seemed to increase daily. Especially after locating him working out at the gym she had no idea even existed.

The Senator of Florida, who was close friends with her previous boss decided to pay big boss an impromptu visit before leaving town.

She was aware her boss was in the building due to the text he sent her an hour ago, but she didn't know which part. Leaving her office in search of him, she decided to head to the security office at ground floor. The security team were aware of his movements out and within the building, so it seemed wise to ask of his whereabouts there.
Luna was baffled when she was told that he was at the gym, in all her years working here she never knew they had a gym.

She was directed to another elevator at a hidden side of the building. Exiting the elevator, Luna was hit with the cold air emitting from the air conditioner. Walking on the corridor, she followed the blasting music and ended up looking through the transparent slides.

When she had finally located her boss, she nearly fainted. He was a sight to behold.

He was wearing shorts and was bare chested. His arms were huge, and his biceps bulged as he run on the treadmill. She could see his six packs and v line as his shorts hanged low.

He was always tallest and biggest in stature in whatever crowd they found themselves in, but seeing him like this made him appear bigger.
His tanned skin and muscles were covered in sweat and his curly dark in a bun.
What surprised her were the tattoos on his back, chest and short sleeve on his right arm. It gave off a bad boy vibe, which Luna was totally drooling over.

For a second she forgot the reason for her search mission. When his grey eyes met hers, she turned around blushing. When she turned back around, he had gotten off the machine and his crooked finger beckoned her to come inside.

Nervously she entered, now avoiding his eyes. He lowered the volume.

"Talk!"

His voice was cold and distant with no presence of familiarity.

"Er...t-the Senator of Florida wishes to see you." She whispered.

The silence was deafening. Luna looked up to see if he had left her but met his lustful intense gaze already drinking her up. He pointed behind her and Luna followed his direction to see....

A stack of towels.

She grabbed it and stretched her hand waiting for him to take it. She nearly dropped it when he spoke.

"Wipe me"

She approached him slowly, avoiding his gaze and lifted the white fluffy towel to wipe his taunt body, that was scattered with tattoos. She decided to rush, so that she could quickly get over with it, not paying attention in details to the intricate designs of on his skin.
She was hot and bothered, and he hadn't even touched her.