Chapter 3 (Hbomb's View)

Today is the day I meet Graser. It is pretty cool I guess. He is funny and cute on Skype. Factions is also really fun with him as well. We go to the convention center and look for Graser. I kind of make a funny vlog with Parker and yell Graser's name all over the place. After a while, we finally found him. I run over to him and give him a big hug. He is pretty cute I have to say.

"Graser! It's nice to finally meet you in real life!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah I guess, it is nice to meet you to Hbomb94," Graser sighs. We talk for a while we walk around the convention center. It was pretty fun talking to Graser and the actual convention was really fun as well. At dinner, Graser went and talked to Rusher and Dolphin. I was kind of jealous, but I talked to Parker. I really like Graser and Parker and if I had to choose, I probably couldn't. We go back to the Cube house after dinner. I think about Graser and Parker the whole way back. How on earth did I find 2 great guys like them? I don't know the answer.

The next day••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I wake up before anyone else. I get some cereal for breakfast. Once I have eaten, still nobody wakes up. I decide to wake up Parker, but remember how angry he gets when people wake him up. It happened yesterday when Grape and I had pulled a prank on him. We woke him up by yelling in his ear. He got so angry. I decide to just touch his head. He smiles when I pat his hair.

"Good morning Parker," I whisper.

"Morning Hbomb," Parker sighs. He sits up and stretches.

"Thanks you for not yelling in my ear,"

"Your welcome, though I was going to,"

"I swear if you had yelled again, I would have punched you,"

"Glad that I didn't," I said. We walked into the kitchen. Parker gets a bowl of cereal an we talk about random stuff. I am glad that Parker is here by my side, but I am stilling thinking of Graser.