Chapter 13 (Graser's View)

We are finally recording Uhc today! It has been a little over one and a half months since the last season. It is randomized teams of two, so I hope I get Hbomb. An hour later, we are ready to record.

"Hello everyone to Uhc season 14! This season it is randomized teams of two and it is hosted by Zest," I said and continued with the usual rules and stuff. It was a mumble season, so if we were in a one hundred blocks of somebody else, we could hear them. We start the randomizing after I explain everything. It starts off with Grape, then Straub, and after Rusher. About halfway through, Hbomb is out on team yellow. Parker and I still don't have a team. After Tofu and Dfield get teamed up, Parker is randomized. It takes a little while for it to randomize him, and I am shaking. I don't want Hbomb to record a three hour Uhc with Parker. I want it to be me, well at least not Parker. Finally, Parker is randomized. My heart drops when I see the result. He got teamed with Hbomb. I am upset and angry. The only good thing about the teams are that the people on Parker's side and the people on my side weren't teamed. Here are how the teams turned out.

Team Green: Mitch and Dolphin
Team Red: Grape and Tybzi
Team Purple: Jwong and Rusher
Team Blue: Peckett and Straub
Team Orange: Huahwi and I {Graser}
Team Yellow: Hbomb and Parker
Team Light Blue: 8BitHomo and Bee
Team Lime: Rusher and Kiingtong
Team White: Bayani and Echoo
Team Black: Dfield and Pat
Team Pink: Tofuu and Poke
Team Magenta: Talkieo and Kevin

Halfway through the game•••••••••••••••••

Huahwi and I are pretty stacked. We have a lot of arrows and full Prot. III each. Huwahi has a fishing rod, Power III bow, and Sharpness II diamond sword. I have a Power II bow and a Sharpness III iron sword. We also have three golden apples each. I am at 8.5 hearts while Huahwi is on 9 hearts. We are hunting for people right now. Then in the distance, I see a faint sight of a person near the top of my screen. I immediately tell Huahwi and we run that way. We find out it is Parker and Hbomb. I immediately go for Parker. I noticed that they didn't have enchants. I see Huahwi go for Hbomb. I tell him not to and make Parker's head into a golden head. I drop it at Hbomb's feet and I leave as Huawhi follows. I love Hbomb to much that I can't kill him. I don't think it would be right. We carry on the game getting a kill here and there. Having Huahwi on my team is pretty amazing. He is pretty good at PvP, so we get some kills. After Huahwi kills Grape, he is on 2.5 hearts. We use the last of the golden apples on him. We locate the final player besides us, Hbomb. I spared his life, so he better be happy with me. I couldn't bring myself to kill him, so I give Huahwi my final golden apple and Huahwi kill Hbomb. It is sad, but I am happy because it has been a while since I have won. I am also glad that Hbomb didn't spend the whole season with Parker.