Chapter 9 (Parker's View)

Pax ended about a week ago. I miss everybody expect Graser. I will try to be nice to him, but I am envious of him and Hbomb. At least Tybzi knows that Hbomb and I are meant to be. Tybzi told me that Dolphin and Rusher are on Graser's side. I think I will have to convince some other people that Hbomb and I are supposed to be together. I tried to convince Straub today. It went pretty well. I asked Straub this morning.

"Hey Parker! What's up," Straub exclaimed.

"Straub, I have a little situation. You see, I really like Hbomb, but he hangs out with Graser a lot," I explain.

"Oh, I see. Well, I am here to tell you that there is nothing to worry about bud! I am here to support you and I can guarantee Hbomb likes you,"

"Are you sure dude?"

"Yeah, I was talking to him the other day and he said how great of a guy you were," said Straub. Hearing this perked me up. A rush of happiness came to me. Hbomb actually thinks I am cool. It is also nice to know that Straub is on my side. This was going better than I thought.

A couple days later•••••••••••••••••••••••

I was talking to Grape after a Cube clip. Then I realized I could gain another person on my side. I asked Grape after attempting to win a PvP fight against him. He obviously won. Then I brought up the question.

"So, I have a bit of a dilemma here," I say slowly.

"Okay, what is it Parker?" Grape askes.

"I am a little jealous of Graser. I really like Hbomb,"

"I could tell at Pax dude. You were acting happy around Hbomb and upset when Hbomb was talking to Graser,"

"Yeah! I am jealous of Graser because he records with Hbomb really often. It kind of sucks,"

"I understand you dude. Do not worry Parker! Hbomb told me that you were great and fun to be around!"

"Really?"

"Yeah! Hbomb can't pick Graser over you! You are probably the best person for Hbomb and you know that," Grape exclaims. This really motivates me and makes me happy. I have gained 2 people on my side. Graser can not beat me.

A week later••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It has been a great week! I have recorded with Hbomb a bit more and Tybzi, Straub, and Grape are giving the support I need. I had been asked by Mitch to do a little clip. We recorded the clip and it was pretty fun. I decided to get another person on my side.

"So I have a pretty big crush on Hbomb and I am kind of jealous of Graser. Graser records with Hbomb a lot and I kind of don't like that," I sighed.

"Oh well you see, maybe Graser isn't such a bad guy. Maybe Hbomb isn't the right one you know. Usually when you have a crush on somebody, it isn't really real," said Mitch. I knew at that moment, Graser convinced him first.