Chapter 10 (MrMitch's View)

I am kind of caught up in something. Graser told me that he like Hbomb, but Parker just told me that he like Hbomb as well. Honestly, I am on Graser's side. I don't know, but I just see a connection you don't find very often. Rusher and Dolphin think the same. There is just something there and you can sense it. I feel like Hbomb and Parker are close friends. That's just my opinion. I know that Tybzi thinks that Hbomb and Parker are right for each other. Parker probably convinced some other people, but I don't really know who. This is kind of getting a bit out of hand. I think that if this continues, there might be some friendships that will be broken. Hbomb better do something or someone will be very very upset.

A week later•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This love triangle has gotten worse. Hbomb hasn't picked anybody, but I was told that Parker and Rusher got into a pretty big argument. I bet Rusher was standing up for Graser. It finally broke up when Bayani interfered and calmed both of them down. When Hbomb heard about it, he got worried. I don't think Rusher, Dolphin, or Graser will be hanging around Parker's group for a long time. I don't know if I should be friends with Parker. I will probably try to avoid him, but be cool with Parker. He probably doesn't really want to hang out with me because it is kind of obvious that I am on Graser's side. I was talking to Rusher yesterday when Straub needed is for a clip. It was pretty fun until afterwards.

"Hey dude, so who's side are you on in the Parker and Graser war?" Rusher asked Straub.

"100% Parker! I am assuming you are on Parker's side as well," Straub answered. It got a little awkward.

"Oh, you see Mitch and I are on team Graser," Rusher said slowly.

"Really Mitch?" Straub asked.

"Yeah, it is just that there is a connection that I see between Graser and Hbomb that Parker lacks," I reply.

"Parker doesn't lack anything. Him and Hbomb are perfect for each other," said Straub.

"Well, I see Parker and Hbomb as close friends. Also everyone knows Gbomb is Otp," I said with a little more confidence.

"Yeah Mitch is right. Parker and Hbomb seem like close friends not soul mates," said Rusher.

"You are completely wrong. First off, Gbomb is not Otp. The true best ship is Parkbomb. Second, there is a connection," said Straub.

"Where? Where do you see this connection?" Rusher yelled.

"It is kind of obvious," Straub yelled back.

"Yeah, the connection of close friends. That connection doesn't compare to Graser an Hbomb's connection," I say strongly.

"You did not. Gbomb is a waste of time,"said Straub.

"Have you seen their Factions series? There is a clear connection," Rusher yells. Suddenly a different person starts talking. It is Hbomb.

"Guys! Guys! What in the world is going on?" Hbomb says frantically.

"Dude you know," said Rusher.

"Is it about Graser and Parker again?"

"Yeah Hbomb," I say with guilt.

"Okay, not to mean or anything, but you need to pick someone soon," said Straub.

"I can't decide! Okay, it is probably one of the most difficult decisions ever," Hbomb said and he left the call. This isn't good.

Crazy Love Triangle {Gbomb-Parkbomb Fanfic}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara