Chapter 22 (Hbomb's View)

Today is the day where I make a decision of a lifetime. Well, I have already have made the decision. Now I have to tell the Cube members. I am worried because I don't want to upset anybody. I know that whoever I don't choose will be heartbroken. But this must be done. I got Tybzi, Straub, Grape, Rusher, Dolphin, Mitch, Kermit, Parker, and Graser in a call. We all get onto the Cube SMP and we go to spawn and I take a deep breath.

"I love both of you guys, but after deep thinking and a lot of consideration. I have made my decision," I said. I didn't want to say this because I didn't want any broken hearts, but it would benefit the server.

"I would like to go out with...," I said which was followed by a moment of silent. I take a deep breath and say my decision.

"I would like Graser to be my boyfriend," I said. That is my decision. I love Parker, but as a best friend, but Graser is a love that is stronger than a friend.

A week later•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Graser and I have been doing fine. Graser and Parker have become friends again. Parker seems to be doing fine which I didn't expect. Then again, he wasn't on the teamspeak for two days. Cube is now a happier place. Everyone is friends with each other and people are happy. Now I can record with Parker and Graser at the same time. Now I don't have to worry about fights. Now things are better. I was recording with Parker and Graser. When Graser had to leave to attend to something.

"Hey Parker, are you okay?" I ask sympathetically.

"Yeah I am fine. It is okay, you love him more than me and it wasn't meant to be," Parker sighed. He left because Tybzi wanted to do a Cube clip with him. Things are better and people are happier. Especially me.