Chapter 20 (Tybzi's View)

The fights have diminished completely. Parker had started sending stuff to Hbomb. I don't really want to be in this drama that much, but I don't want to be a bad friend to Parker. Our viewers have basically caught on to the fact that Graser and Parker aren't really friends. I mean they don't really associate with each other and when they occasionally record together it is awkward and has a tense feeling. The only time they record is when they occasionally make transactions on the Cube which is quite rare. Straub, Grape, and I are kind of backing out, but we are still on Parker's side. Graser and Parker now send stuff to Hbomb in real life. I don't think it will stop there. He needs to make a decision quick. Hbomb records with both of them a lot. When I record with Hbomb, usually Graser or Parker is there. Hbomb is always accompanied by Parker or Graser to be honest. Whenever I need Hbomb for a clip on the Cube, he is talking to Parker or Graser. It doesn't bother me or anything. It is just a little odd. I hope Hbomb chooses Parker to be honest. I don't know why really. Probably because Parker is one of my best friends. Graser and Parker have an even chance of getting Hbomb. This is insane and quite complex.

A couple weeks later•••••••••••••••••••••

The gifts have gotten bigger. Hbomb told me that he has been receiving stuff that could be a little expensive. Apparently he was sent a portable charger. Those are a little pricey. I also know that Hbomb has been getting care packages with candies, candles, and other stuff. I don't know what Hbomb is doing with all this stuff. He is probably stocking up the candy. Hbomb better make a decision fast before Parker and Graser take it to the next level.