Chapter 7 (Hbomb's View)

Today is the last day of Pax. It is really sad. I am going to miss all of them especially Parker and Graser. I don't know who I am going to miss the most. We get an uber to the airport and I am in the same car as Graser and Parker. We reach the airport and give hugs and I enter the airport. My flight leaves the earliest. I miss all the Cube members already. Pax was such a fun time that I will never forget.

The next day••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I am back in Chicago. I am recording a Factions with Graser in a couple minutes.

"Hey there Graser10," I said. Then he made those weird noises. Even though I really like him, those noises are absolutely insane.

"Why do you do that," I said over Graser's laughing.

"I don't know, you have one of the better reactions though,"

"Really, anyway let's record this,"

"I already started recording bro,"

"We didn't do the intro Graser!"

"Oh oops. We should probably do that," Graser said. We get in a good position and start the intro.

"Hbomb94," Graser say in his high pitched voice.

"Grasermc," I reply. We record the episode and then I go onto the Cube to work on my new shop. I talk to Graser as well.

"What are you doing right know?" Graser asks.

"Working on my shop," I said. Little did I know Graser felt like trolling today. Out of nowhere, an anvil kills me. I took some deep breaths and listened to Graser laughing. I worked on my shop a little more and Graser thought it was a good idea to anvil me again. He did this like 3 more times. That is when I lost it and kind of rage quit. Then I went back to my base to get some supplies and found a chest with a chest full of gold blocks! It was from Graser. He is so sweet, I love him so much.