Chapter 4 (Graser's View)

I meet Hbomb today at Pax. He is pretty cute and fun to be around. His smile is also quite nice. We talked for a long time in the afternoon. He is a great person to be around. At dinner, I went and talked to Rusher and Dolphin. I wished I sat next to Hbomb, but I needed some advice and information.

"Hey guys! It's so great that we finally can meet each other," said Rusher.

"Yeah! Guys it is so great to meet you," said Dolphin. I look over and see Hbomb talking to Parker and immediately get jealous.

"Rusher, do you think Hbomb and Parker are best friends?" I asked.

"I don't know. They do record a lot, but when I think of Hbomb, I think of you," said Rusher.

"Dude, why are you asking this? Do you like Hbomb?" asked Dolphin excitedly.

"Kind of, please don't tell anyone," I said.

"You can trust us. We won't tell anyone," said Rusher.

"Okay, I will trust you two," I sighed. Then our food came and we are and talked about some shop ideas for the Cube. When dinner is over I go to my hotel thinking of Hbomb.

The next day•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I woke up early for no reason. I am kind of tired though. I got an uber and went to the Cube house. When I got there Grape, Parker, and Hbomb were up. They were eating cereal and talking about some prank ideas because Parker wanted to prank someone pretty soon.

"Hey guys!" I yell. They immediately jump and look scared.

"Graser, why would you do that?" Hbomb exclaims. Tybzi and Kevin walk out of their room and look at us weird.

"What's going on?" Kevin asked sleepily.

"Graser thought it was a good idea to come over here and scream," said Hbomb annoyed.

"How did you even get in?" Grape asked.

"Kevin gave me a key to the house," I somehow manage to say because I am laughing so hard. Kevin and Tybzi get a bowl of cereal and sit with the rest of the guys.

"Want some?" Hbomb askes as he scratches his head.

"No thanks, I already ate," I said as I took a seat next to Hbomb.

"So what's up guys," Parker said. He is sitting next to Hbomb. I kind of get envious immediately. I have to record with Hbomb so much more when Pax is over. I won't let Parker get in the way of something that is mine.