| Prince ✭

Roman's the prince of the Heart Kingdom, he was tanned, freckled skin and very pretty. Everyone thought he was the most gorgeous prince, whilst the other percentage despised him. They hated royalty and hated that roman wasn't tough and angry like all other princes.

He had green eyes and brown fluffy hair, he was 5'10 and very creative. He wasn't good at maths, wasn't good at fighting, not good at defending himself. None of that!! Sure, he could handle a sword, being naturally good at it. He could fight, shield himself. But didn't find it enjoyable. he enjoyed art, the sound of his guitar, horse riding, all of that. His mother supported him and dad did too, he was just trying to get roman to get ready to be king.
He was 19.

He was skipping through the village today, waving and greeting everyone. He had his guitar on his back, his white gown with a red silky sash and his golden crown, black boots that hit the rocky and dirty grounds.

Logan Berry, son of a nearby workmen, felt like such a failure of a man that he didn't even want the royal to even know he existed. Right now he was chopping wood for a fire, all sweaty and flushed red. He was bigger build, strong and tough, his hair slicked back and square glasses over his nose.

Roman tied his horse up and had hopped down after seeing Logan working so hard, being impressed. He gives a grin and waved to the 'manager' of the wood chopping, walking by Logan. His sweet, vanilla perfume strong that it made Logan's knees fall weak.. He goes by and gives each man $20. He goes to Logan and does the same, smiling at him silently as he does to everyone else. Logan's heart did flips as this happened. Everyone goes about their day, but half of the village is circling roman that is now currently having a race with the children from the village to the field.

Logan sighed shakily and finished up his work as quickly as he could. When he was done he went and silently watched Roman play with the children. God he was so jealous of him.

Logan's younger brother, Janus came beside Virgil, humming as he watched roman, having $20 himself as well. "he's really just the 'perfect, pretty, i can do everything perfectly' prince. isn't he?" he groaned, rolling his eyes as he ate an apple. He was also jealous.

Logan hummed and nodded. "Yeah.. he is." He didn't sound annoyed like Janus' though. He sounded like he was admiring Roman. He even had a bit of a love sick smile on his face.

Janus grabbed his brother's shoulders, turning him to face him. He groaned with a chuckle, tsking. "Oh don't tell me.. you're gay for the prince now?!" he bursted into giggles, "you really can't help yourself though.. can ya? I mean, he's just so 'perfect' there's nothing to criticise.." He watched the prince's smile widen as he ran back, not even panting as he ran.

Logan sighed, adjusting his glasses, "I understand.. It's bad. I shouldn't be attracted to him but I just am. It's a hopeless romance as some say... He probably has dozens of princesses lining up for him..." He frowns. "He would never notice a poor village boy like me... I'm one in hundreds..." He watched him as well, "that i am thankful for,"

Janus shrugged, "Ehhh.. i mean, he looks pretty gay, and acts like it too.. if he didn't have a spanish accent he'd probably sound gay too." he smirked and pushed Logan forward, making him land against Roman's back.

Roman turned immediately and caught Logan before he fell, looking down at him. "Oh, hello there, are you okay?" he has his arms around him, making sure to stabilise him, making the nerd blush and gasp as he caught himself with his hands on Romans chest. "uh-" he froze for a moment, just staring up at Roman. This couldn't be happening right now. "I-im so so s-sorry. My stupid brother pushed me u-um- I'm so sorry.." God why did he have to be so awkward?! He couldn't help it. I mean he's literally in a princes arms right now.

Roman gave a worried look before softening, giving a smile. "it's okay, i promise." He let go and smiled down at him, "you were cutting fire wood earlier, were you not?" he looked him up and down curiously.

Logan stood there for a moment longer, accidentally staring at Roman. That's when he realized his hands were still on his chest. He tensed and took them away quickly, clearing his throat. "U-uh yes that was me. I was just doing some chores for my father, that's all." He laughed nervously.
Roman chuckled, nodding. "Don't be so scared, im not going to bloody hurt you." he cooes with a grin, "although it is quite cute how powerful you think i am over you. But really darling, i'm just a human like you." he smiled, squishing his cheek gently with a playful grin. He let go and walked off after a minute, picking up his crown and sash he had taken off to run. "i should be on my way,"

now Logan is absolutely dead. That had to be the best moment of his life. Roman called him cute...and called him darling...and pinched his cheek. God he's so jealous. "O-okay-" he smiled shyly and waved. "B-bye. Have a good afternoon"

-

Once Roman was gonna he went back over to Janus' with a huge blush on his face. "I owe you big time for that one" he giggled shyly.

Janus smirked, nodding. He chuckled deeply and ruffled his hair, "Oh hell yeah you do," he grins. "You just got the prince to notice you!!"

"yeah.. notice me... h-he.. t-the.. /the prince/.. noticed me.." Logan smiled.