| sick ✭

Description: Roman falls ill, his boyfriend saves him with affection and medication. Also- high on medication roman.

TW/ Sickness, colds, drugs

requested by: @lennyloo595

—————————————————

Logan's been eyeing Roman ever since this morning, he had come downstairs for breakfast, then practically ran back upstairs hidden like a hamster crab.

At first, the logical side thought nothing of it, that was until he heard sneezes and coughs coming from the inside of Roman's heavily decorated room.

"Roman?" Logan knocked before he entered, staring at the sight.

Roman was in bed, all curled up and shivering. He looked up at Logan and cursed, summoning a book and pen. "Hey Logan! i'm just writing out the new-"

"Cut the bullshit, roman." Logan interrupted, clearing his throat as he shut the door. "I want to know why you.. haven't told me about your sickness." He gave Roman an empathetic look, sitting on the bed next to the prince. He gently took away the book and pen, kissing his forehead.

"lo.. i've been sick since yesterday night.. i feel awful..." Roman whined, huffing as he gave into his boyfriend. Logan nodded, "tried taking some pain relievers?" Roman shook his head at the question, watching logan summon some as well as some water. "Here, drink them up." Logan insisted, watching roman do so. "thank you."

"now i suggest you get some rest, dearie. that's the only thing good for colds," logan grinned, ruffling Roman's hair gently. He got in the bed beside him, holding Roman close. "and besides, princes don't get sick remember?" Logan said, chuckling as Roman kicked him playfully. "Oh shut up," he rolled his eyes, sighing.

"Sleep," Logan demanded, pulling him close. "i am, mum." Roman replied making the both of them giggle. They stayed like that until the smaller male fell asleep, pressed up against Logan's chest. He fell asleep happily, purring in his sleep.

—————————————————