| robot ✭

Request by: TheEdgierHotTopic (sorry it's short,
I'm tired)

Roman held his hips, guiding him with the song lovingly. "Mi amor~" He said smiling, kissing Logan's cheek. The nerd blushed and chuckled, shaking his head.

Over the years, the two had gotten along just great together. But Roman's suspicions grew higher, his questions and theories.

Was his boyfriend human?

There was tons of miscommunications and humming silence between them, whenever Roman spoke to Logan that was. It was almost white noise, Logan's mechanical brain functioning the question. Roman thought of it as nothing until today, seeming to have an idea.

He'd taken Logan out for picnic, avoiding Logan's daily question of 'Will it rain?' He said no, showing him a fake picture of the forecast. It was going to pore down rain today.

Roman set Logan down on the ground and snuggled into him happily before feeling the water droplets, he smiled nervously. Roman's hazel brown, shimmering eyes stared up at Logan. That's when Logan felt it, the burning, the agony, his skin ripping apart.

"R-Roman, you said it wouldn't r-rain today-" he stuttered, glitching and jittering. He tried to cover it up as just some kind of itch or yawn, coughing as well whenever he whimpered.
Every droplet revealed a spot of metal, made of robotics and mechanical machinery.

Roman's eyes widened upon seeing the metal underneath the fake skin, he stared at Logan confused.

"Logan...-"
"I'll explain... soon..."

—————————————————

"It's okay Logan... you don't have to cry! I love you so much my lovely! I don't care if you're robot, you're my beautiful Logan... please dear." Roman begged, hugging the sobbing logan. The two had sorted it out, the robot explaining everything.
"I love you,"
"I love you too, ro."

Needless to say, they stayed together until the end of life.