| insomniac ✭

1:34am

Logan had been attempting to fall asleep for the last couple of hours and it was shortcoming. All of these thoughts about letting Thomas down and not putting in enough effort to lead Thomas to let his life go downhill and the dark sides to take over the mind palace.
He's really thinking that way.
Negativity.

4:30AM

If Remus takes over Thomas's imagination and passion, Thomas will be detestable enough to get depressed. Plus, without Patton's truthfulness Deceit will make Thomas always lie to himself.
Without himself...
Things would be worse..
The thoughts continued to get more and more worse and realistic.

5:30AM

Tears well up in the logical trait's eyes and he begins to shake violently, not knowing why. He sniffled into his own shirt and leans against his dark blue walls that were covered in fake stars, sobbing quietly into his own arms and knees.

6:30AM

Logan laid in his bed watching documentaries on biology now, he held a black note book and a black felt-tip pen. He found something interesting about the show and wrote it down quickily. He smiles at his own notes and continues this.

7:30AM

He decides to get up and get ready for the day, hoping into the shower, getting dressed and spraying on some colonge.

————————————————————

Logan walked down the stairs slowly and carefully, his eyesight not working well for him and his hair messed up. He looked like he hadn't slept in days and he'd probably be mistaken as Virgil. Logan's eyes were a bright red with small veins being in sight of the others, his posture wasn't the normal 'serious business' look. Logan had a more Virgil sort of look, small black circles under his eyes to top of the new fashion.

Roman was the first awake watching Disney of course as he waited for the others to come downstairs.

Once we had heard Logan's soft footsteps coming down, he jolted up and seen his boyfriends sight. Before Roman could say anything, Logan started to quietly sob, leaning against the stair's railing. The fanciful trait ran to his side and pulled him into a tight hug. "It's okay, it's okay. Logan you're alright," Roman whispered into his ear, softly rubbing circles into his back. Logan sniffled and continued to cry as his boyfriend calmed him.

After a few minutes of Logan's soft cries and Roman's soft talk, they were both on the lounge snuggled together.
"Can you tell me what happened, love?" Roman said as he pulled Logan into his lap and ran his fingers through the intellectual traits soft, brown locks. "I-I didn't get any sleep last night and I am not functioning well at the m-moment.." Logan said, attempting to keep his normal smart tone in his voice.

"Just relax, doll." His boyfriend pulled him back so he was against his chest.
"Well.. I did get s-sleep," Logan said rubbing his wrist nervously, "you clearly didn't." The other argued, "w-well..." Logan stuttered and gave in instantly, way too tired to continue on with this argument. "Get some sleep, love." Roman said softly and put Disney on for them both, and Logan did get some sleep in his boyfriends lap. It was so cozy and warm in his opinion.

//

Hey! Hope you enjoyed this Oneshot ~(˘▾˘~)

Words: 534