| confess ✭

"Logan.."
"Yes?"
Roman leans closer to Logan,
"Kiss me."
"Wh-What?"
"Please."
Logan leans closer, then kisses Roman gently.
Roman instantly kisses back, groping Logan's shoulders tightly. This was absolute heaven for the confident, dramatic boy and he loved it a lot. It was everything that he'd ever dreamt of. In his dreams this would always be the happy ending, which was forming to be true finally. Roman's dreams were always to kiss Logan softly just like this, with an amazing, beautiful scenery around with loads and loads of roses. (Which there was).

"Mmff." Roman moaned softly, he slipped and blushed furiously hoping the other didn't notice.
Logan continued to kiss him, the two soft pairs of lips on each other were very complimentary, they glided with one another very smoothing and they both loved it.

Roman was the one that pulled back first, gasping for air and panting like a puppy that just ran a marathon.
"L-Logan.. amazing.." Roman was on the verge of drooling as he sat in Logan's lap completely satisfied, but not 100%.
"Why yes it was Ro. I-"
"Again... please.." Roman squirmed in his place and closed his eyes once again waiting for Logan's lips to be on his once more.

And that's what Logan did, except.. this kiss was a bit more heated. Roman rubs his fingers down Logan's clothed chest, as Logan grips the others waist and rubs; earning a quiet moan from Roman which opened his lips partly. Logan took this opportunity to slide his tongue in and dance with the others, their tongues fought for dominance but Logan one; turning the other completely red.

When they pulled back this time, Roman's hands went to Logan's shoulders once more and gripped; feeling Logan move down to kiss his jawline. He moaned quietly and pressed more against Logan.
The intellectual figure moved down to the others neck, leaving a few hickeys.
"L-Lo.." Roman gripped his shoulders more firmer and loved his head for more room for Logan to bite and suck at his neck.

Logan was in search of Roman's sweet spot and he went down further to his collarbone, he sucked down on a spot between the collarbone and his shoulder blade which made Roman arch his back and his jaw to slack open.
"Ah, Logan," the submissive figure closed his eyes and drooled at the sudden shock of pleasure that shot through him.
This made the other smirk and he bite down hard making Roman let out a silent scream. "Lo, Please..."Logan smirked and pulled back looking at Roman's beautifully blissed out face.
"Ro, you're so pretty.." Roman blushed and smiles at that, he nuzzled his head into Logan's shoulder.
"What do you want, darling?"
The prince man groans and rubs against Logan's cock, making the other gasp quietly.
"You." Roman pants and begins grinding on Logan desperately.

// *shrugs*