| late night taxi ✭

Description: Roman goes for a late night drive in a taxi

Triggers: N/A

—————————————————

Roman walked outside at exactly 12:38AM in the early morning, he couldn't sleep and the his roommates were out for the night.
He could go for a walk, go to the mall, or even just sleep. But he wanted something different.
He took out his phone and rang a taxi.
"Hi?" Roman says softly, "Could I get a ride?" Roman told the man on the phone his house number and where he was at.
The taxi pulled up beside him and he hopped inside.
"Salutations. I'm Logan." The man turned around, he wore glasses, a dark blue polo shirt, jeans and a blue tie wrapped around his neck.
"Could you just drive around until I fall asleep?"
The prince trait looked at the foggy road ahead of them, laying himself down in the back seat.
Logan nods, "What about when you wake up-" "just pick me up and take me inside my house, you can stay if you want.." Roman cut him off and yawned after his words, closing his eyes as he felt the car take off.
Logan smiled the whole drive through, after about twenty minutes of soft glared from the street lights, and quiet sounds of passing cars and trains outside, Roman fell asleep.
Logan felt superbly accomplished and proud of himself, as soon as he parked in front of the prince's house he felt a little anxiousness overcome him.

Do I stay? Or do I go?

The teacher trait sat in the drivers seat looking at the sleeping princes face, "I'll stay." He says to himself.
Logan gets out of the car and to Romans door, he picked up the prince and held him bridal style; carrying him inside the small house.

Once they were inside, Logan placed him on the couch; then he stood above him and watched him softly breath. He got an idea to cuddle with him, but he was a stranger to this man! That would be so weird. But-

Logan smiled and laid up against Roman lovingly, he cuddled up to his chest and sighed shakily. He loved this.. even thought they were strangers to each other, he felt in love.. love at first sight right? Yeah. Exactly..

// ptffff- do you guys want a part two?? Comment below if you do!

Words: 383