| anything for you ✭

description: Roman and Janus get into an argument and Janus accidentally brings up Roman's past, then he has to go to his boyfriend for help.

Triggers: unsympathetic!janus, sympathetic/boyfriend!logan, Cuts, cutting self, crying, panic attack, blood, mentions of PTSD/Past trauma.

—————————————————

"At least i don't treat you like your dad did!" Janus spat in Roman's face, the other tensing up immediately. "We don't even /need/ you here!"

Roman felt a single tear roll down his cheek.

"So go ahead and cry!" Janus laughed, spinning around to walk out of the room. "Does it look like i-"

Janus's eyes widened as he turned to see Roman's wrist with the deepest cut he's ever seen, blood pooling out of the wound already. A bloody knife in Roman's hand, tears rolling down his cheeks as the blood fell all over the kitchen floor. "you don't..." roman wobbled, quivering. "you don't need something like me, right..?"

Roman's legs twisted inward, falling against the counter top. "Janus..." he breathed weakly, watching his boyfriend come into view. His vision blurry. "L-Logan.."

He fell to the ground with a thud, passed out with a pool of blood surrounding him.

——-

"Roman? Roman!" Logan cried, squatting down to his passed to boyfriend. "stop it, stop bleeding!" He held the wound tight, picking up his hand and crying as he held the cold hand to his cheek. Pulling away his hand, both right and left were covered in his boyfriend's blood. "Ro... let's get you fixed up, okay?! Let's get.. let's get you rested..." he said, picking him up like a baby.

He carried his poor boyfriend to his room, a trail of blood following him. He laid him down and bandaged him up, kissing his bandaged wound. "you're okay, sweetheart." He nuzzled roman, squeezing his hand tightly. "i love you."

//

i have no clue what this is but it's based off that scene from killing stalking-