| protective Logan ✭

TW// harassment, wrist grabbing.

Hey, cutie." A tall man with a smooth voice slid next to Roman who was seated at the bar. "You alone tonight?"

Like Roman could ever wear his pretty outfits out, or this occurred. He was in a small red skirt with a pretty cropped top that was long sleeve. His makeup was done and his hair was fluffy.

"Um, no. I'm actually here with someone, thank you though." Roman smiled a bit awkwardly, turning back to the bartender who slid a drink to him. Roman mouthed a thank you.

"But he doesn't seem to be here, sweetheart.." The man smirks, looking over Roman's body disgustingly. His breath smelt of cheap beer and cigarettes, in a brown outfit. He was much older than Roman too.

"Honey, gosh. You're so consistent, I'm twenty one and I'm here with my boyfriend, so please back off." Roman huffed sweetly with annoyance, rolling his eyes as he sips his drink.

The man got incredibly angry at that, sliding his hand up his thigh and putting a hand around his wrist. "Look, I don't care if you've got a boyfriend. I just want a hook up tonight so if you'll be nice and come with me that would be great—" he growls.

Roman gasped with surprise, kicking at his legs with his heels, squirming to get out of his grip. "You're disgusting! Get your filthy hands off me!"

"What's going on here?" Suddenly a very tall man stood there with his hands on his hips, dressed in a suit with black hair and black glasses over his blue eyes. He was intimidating, and super angry. His glare was like daggers.
"Logan, he won't let go of me!" Roman whined almost, but the grip wasn't too hard anymore. He could slip away easily and run to his boyfriend, frowning and hugging him.
Logan wrapped a protective arm around Roman, pointing to the exit. "Get the fuck out," He demanded.

"What? Excuse you? You can't kick me out!" The man cackled with amusement, smirking. "What are you? Logan Richardson?"

"Yes, in fact I am. The owner of the club. Now get out," Logan stood his ground and it made the man gulp and quickly run off. Leaving the once again happy couple.

"Did that man do anything to you?" Logan asked as they faced each other in bed that night.

"No, just held my wrist. Thank you for helping me," Roman smiled, kissing Logan sweetly on the lips.
"Hmm.. it's okay, darling. As long as you're happy. You looked so gorgeous in your outfit... but only /I/ can touch you when you're in it." Logan kissed his forehead softly.

"Mm... that's so right," Roman curls up against his chest, sighing with content happily.