| childhood ✭

// I have to warn you, this is very sad

trigger warnings: Death, weapons, crying, heavy makeout, gore, homophobia

"fuck, god i love you so much Logan." Roman panted, pulling apart their lips. His legs were either side of Logan's waist, the two laying down in the bedroom of Logan's. They reconnected their lips lovingly, roman humming with satisfaction as the one below him rolled his hips up. that earned a moan from behind roman's lips softly, his eyes falling shut as he rolled his head back and panted.

"you're my world, dear," Logan said, disconnecting their lips once more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Logan! this is amazing, thank you so much!" Roman exclaimed, his voice high and chirpy as he looked over the oceanic waters of their land. They had bought a new house for themselves, living next to an ocean and the stars to look at of a night.

"i knew you'd love it, my lovely." Logan held his boyfriend of 1 year's waist and softly kissed the side of his neck, his glasses grazing the other's neck as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Will you marry me, Roman? spend the rest of your life with me, gazing upon the stars and living with one another?"

Silent cries filled the quiet, calm night sounds.

"you nerd, of course i will." Roman smiled widely and leaned down, hugging his now fiance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the wedding had settled down, it was three years after. Roman had a traumatic childhood, he'd completely forgotten about it until now. He was visiting his parent's house, driving out there. His parents insisted on leaving Logan out of this one, wanting to have their son to themselves for the weekend. The couple weren't fond of the idea, each knowing how much trauma the two put into Roman's head.

He shut his car's door, locking it behind him. He was greeted with two glaring eyes, immediately regretting his decisions of coming here. "Good afternoon Roman," His father started, "Come in will you." He guided their son into the country-appearing house, gesturing for him to sit on the red velvet lounge. There was steaming hot tea in front of the younger son, cookies waiting as well. He felt the sides next to him on the lounge grow heavy as the two older adults sat beside roman, their glares shooting through Roman's body. Roman could've sworn their scent was boiling with steam, anger and built up irritation from the boy in the middle of them.

"so tell us about... Logan," His mother started, wincing at her own words. "Have you regretted marrying a boy?" Now it was Roman's turn to wince, sighing softly. "He's great actually, we are actually going on a holiday to Hawaii sometime this year because his work gave him a pay raise." The young adult grinned, drinking the tea.

"What about your work?"

"my work... um... its fine,"

"Roman."

"what."

"tell us, now."

Roman swallowed thickly, "i said it's fine. mom." He growled, "Now show me to where i'm staying, im exhausted from the trip. We'll talk later... okay?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's it my boy! look at you! you're so good at it!"

that's how he wished it would've went from the start, instead it was more of;

"You are not my son if you cannot do that, a complete failure."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cut, ready? go!"

SLASH! SLASH! SLASH!

Roman shakily looked down at his hands, smiling. He looked at the two pieces of wood that he had cut with an axe proudly, "i did it!" he exclaimed. Today was his last day with his parents, they were cutting wood for a fire, although he had no idea why his parents were being so kind. His dad nodded his head proudly, "good job roman, my go, ready?" The deeper voice said, making Roman step aside. He counted down his father,

"three!"

"two!"

"one-

"AH-!"

Roman fell to the ground in agony, screaming for help. He had no idea where this pain came from, starting to have blurry vision and he spotted blood dripping down over his eyes. His head felt heavy as he gripped his father's shoes, making out his face shape with a smirk on his lips. He was kicked away from his father to be left alone in agony, his body trembling. His brain started to power down, forgetting who he was. He panted and cried out shakily, slowly breathing out his last breath of life.

// I'm sorry for putting you through this hell-

i'm planing to add onto this, or make a part two-

Would you guys like Roman to come back and forget everything? Or roman not come back?