| Hearing aids ✭

description: Roman looses his hearing and Logan helps him through it

Requested by: @rororosckneo

Tw/ hearing aids, going deaf

—————————————————

"Roman?" Logan called upstairs from his room, receiving no response.

"Roman!" Logan tried again.

The logical trait was sat in his room at his desk, his laptop in hands. He once again sat in silence, groaning as Roman didnt respond to his name being called. He pushed his laptop aside, hopping up. "Why does he have to be so ignorant.." Logan mumbled to himself, groaning as he walked downstairs, seeing Roman on the lounge watching movies with a low volume. "Roman!" Logan came downstairs, standing with his arms folded.

"Uh, yeah?" Roman turned to him, pausing the movie with the remote. "Why didn't you answer me? i was calling you for ages!" Logan exclaimed, watching the male shrink down a little. "oh, sorry. i didn't hear you." Roman sighed softly, patting the spot next to him, in which Logan sat down with him and wrapping an arm around his boyfriend. "You didn't hear me?" Logan booped his nose lightly, taking his hand and squeezing it. "thats okay, the movie must've been too loud." Logan turned and when he seen the volume on the TV was '100' He blinked in confusion, "Why is it up /that/ loud?"

Roman shrugged, "so i can hear it better, wanna watch it with me? pweaseeee." he snuggled logan's side, smiling as the logical trait softened. "Mm, i suppose so."

-

"Hey, do you like this song?" Logan says to Roman, driving in the car. "Roman?" He turned to the passenger, shaking him. "Roman."

"Hm?" Roman flinched at his touch, "What?"

"I said do you like this song?" Logan asked again. "Oh, uh, yeah it's cool." Roman smiled, turning it up so he could hear it. "Sorry, i'm tired." he giggled nervously.

"Well i suppose we have been in the car for over a while," Logan grinned, "you get some rest, we still have a while to go."

-

Logan kissed down Roman's chest, grunting as he rubbed his sides. "Mm, my beautiful, you're so pretty." Logan purred, licking his nipple. "do you want this, darling?"

Roman moaned softly, clinging to the bedsheets. He smiled and went to reply before he winced as a loud ringing fitted his ear. He didn't reply.

"Roman? Baby?" Logan kissed all over his face, "You hear me?"

Roman stared up at him, "Hm? what?" Logan leaned down to him,
"Roman. Are you okay? I was speaking at a normal toned voice and you can't hear me-"

"Logan what're you saying? i can't hear you," Roman interrupted.

"what.." Logan stared down at him so confused, "roman this isn't good, we have to get you checked out.." He said into his ear, Roman nodding in return. "I-i know, i can't hear you very well."

Logan nodded, kissing him lovingly. "Do not worry, lovely. We'll get your ears fixed up," He kissed his ears all over playfully, making the smaller male giggle.

—————————————————

// I'm gonna make a part two soon enough so you can see how roman travels along with his journey to getting his hearing back but for now, here's this. :)