| trauma ✭

Triggers: Panic attacks, trauma, bad thoughts, please comment if I missed any, abuse, swearing, sexual abuse, r*pe.

I promise this is the last Roman angst okay???

—————————————————

~ During trauma with old parents

"And fucking stay in there, bitch!" The tall man yelled, pushing Roman into the tight squeeze of the cupboard in their house. Roman cried out and banged on the now locked door, screaming. "Let me out! Let me out, let me out, let me out..." Roman cried, the cupboard was freezing and tight. There was no way he wouldn't stay conscious with little oxogen.

—————————————————

~ After trauma with new parents

Roman was having a nice, cold shower after his basketball game when he noticed the bathroom door wouldn't budge. He whimpered a bit and desperately tried to open the door, shaking.
"M-Mommy!" He cried, banging on the door trembling. He needed out. He needed out so bad. His panic set in quickly.

Soon enough Roman's foster mother came running in with an apron on and came to save Roman, helping his son before the trauma attack got any worse.

—————————————————

~ During trauma

The man Roman knew too well stared down at his son, growling as he read the piece of paper in front of him. "You can't even get higher then a fucking C! You're so useless, Roman Prince! Get on your knees, right now." He demanded angrily, watching his son do immediately as told.

"Mmm, there's a good boy~"

—————————————————

~ After trauma

Roman slowly gave his mother his report, whimpering. Before his mother even spoke he dropped to his knees, crying. "I-I know it's b-bad I-I tried s-so hard... I-I'm sorry... I-I'll be g-good... I-I'll do whatever you want, p-please don't hurt me.." He shakily begged, watching as his mother dropped to her knees too.

"My darling boy, I would never. You know that," She stroked his cheek gently and frowned at the sight of her son, "Your report is absolutely amazing, Roman. I'm so proud of you, you did so well." She praised, kissing his forehead as she watched her son calm, huffing.

—————————————————

~ During trauma

Roman was locked in the basement.
His father had the heater on high, about 40 degrees.
He was sweating and had all of his clothes off already, crying. The heat was awful.
He couldn't stand it. He shot up when he heard loud yelling and shots being fired, blurrily seeing his father angrily storm in before he fainted.

—————————————————

~ After trauma

Roman sat in his room, he was reading a book before he got a soft whiff of hotness. He shuddered and felt himself sweat a bit, panicking. He sat up immediately and hugged himself, looking around desperately.

This wasn't the basement.