| Sick ✭

description:

Roman and Logan are a happy married couple, that is until Roman is diagnosed with a sort of cancer. (There's happiness at the end uwu)

—————————————————

Here Roman himself was, the fourth time this week. He was sitting at the doctor's office, waiting for results.

The door opened and both Logan and Roman turned their attention to the doctor walking in with a file of paper, sitting down at his desk with an unhopeful frown.

"Mr Prince, the tests are positive for cancer."

—————————————————

Another month passed, Roman was smiling sadly as he circled the 21st of September. It's been three months since he's been in the hospital. His hair had fallen out and he was so sick, and yet his husband came to visit every single day in hope for survival.

Roman coughed and stared up at the ceiling, "another month..." he muttered, sighing sadly. The hospital lights got fuzzy and a loud beeping sound filled the room.

————————————

"Roman?"
"Roman, oh my gord..."

Roman felt himself wake up, his breath hitching. He looked to where the voice came from to see a very emotional Logan sitting beside him, his husband latched forwards and hugged Roman tight. "Logan.." Roman said shakily, smiling.

"My baby.. it's been a year.. oh my gord." Logan cried softly, holding onto him tightly. "You're still alive.. oh my gord oh my gord..." Logan chanted, smiling.

Roman tilted his head at that, "Why..? What happened? Did I die?" Logan nodded, "Yes. You died.. they said you died, I convinced them that you wouldn't die. You're my husband, you're so strong and tough, you wouldn't die." Logan said, smiling as Roman creased his cheek lovingly. "Well you were right, baby. I'm still with you." Roman said, smiling.

—————————————————

Roman got surgery done, took medication and in the use of a year. He was cured! He was the happiest thirty four year old out there. He lived with his husband, Logan of course and they spent every single day together.

Right now they were outside of their house, Logan was sitting in the chair watching Roman water their garden. "You know," Logan started, "I found a grey strand of hair in my hair the other day." And with that, Roman laughed. "Oh my, and you say I'm the dramatic one. Hm?" He giggled and softly stopped the water, coming to Logan. He sat next to Logan and cuddled him, kissing his forehead.

"Well, since you found a grey hair in your hair. I found us," he dug in his pocket, "a holiday to Hawaii." He smirked playfully and handed the information to Logan on a flyer. Logan gasped, "no way! Really?" Roman nodded. "Whoa!" Logan giggled excitedly.