| blush ✭

"W-Well, I think your tie is prettier!"

"Y-Your... eyes are more prettier!"

Roman blushed red, his whole face going red. As much as Roman was the passionate, romantic and confident side, when it came to confessing he was wild and completely went into a ball of shyness. Logan was quick to also relate, he wasn't good with his emotions and was knew to it.

"Would you two just confess already?!" Virgil shouted from the couch, looking upon the two of them that were standing up looking like flustered idiots.
The princely trait stared at Virgil and huffed heavily, taking ahold of Logan's hands and sinking down with him into his room. He skipped over to his bed and laid on his stomach, sighing heavily. Logan followed except he sat on the edge of the bed, fiddling with his thumbs together awkwardly. Logic turned to Roman and admired him for a moment, his heart speeding up and his cheeks flushing crimson again.

"Y-You're very beautiful," Logan admitted, lips parting slightly.

"So are you," Roman repeats.

"Not as pretty as you,"

"Nuh uh."

"Yeah uh."

"Would you two both just make out already?!"

The two love birds, Logan and Roman, turned towards the door way curiously to see where the frustrated voice had came from. Of course, Virgil had followed them. He stood at the door frame with a smirk sitting on his face, leaning against the left.

Logic and creativity burnt up, fire truck red planted on their cheeks. They looked at one another, talking through expressions and lip syncs before they both nodded at the same time and looked back at Virgil.

"We were just about to until you showed up!" Roman shouted, acting. Logan smiled, "y-yeah!" The nerd added, flustered as their act somehow managed to pass Virgil. Maybe Logan would make a good actor.

Virgil had raised his left brow before he turned and leaved, rushing back to close their door before.

That's when the two lovey doves locked eyes again, their awkward silence was burnt off by Logan. "so... you actually want to-"

"Shut up and kiss me, Lo."