| its life ✭

Roman angst- again-

Triggers: alcoholic addiction, drugs, swearing (duh), crying, panic attacks, police, toxic parenting.

—————————————————

All Roman was, unexaggerated, unheard, unseen and unwanted by everybody. Nobody knew he existed and even if they did they wouldn't care about him anyway, he was always left in the dark and the dust to rot. Because that's what people wanted to do with him, use him.

Roman sat in the bus, watching rain fall as the transport drove to school. He couldn't hear the other children playfully yelling and screaming with happiness, Roman couldn't feel anyways. He was gone, he wasn't anybody anymore. He didn't even know who he was, Roman Prince. He couldn't even think of his middle name, what was it again?

Time had passed, two periods in his school gone, he stood silently in music class. He started rethinking his life over again, blocking out other sounds and sightings. He couldn't think straight (a/n: me either) nor even think right. "Roman!" Roman shout up at the sound of his voice like he usually did, flinching back, head tilting up. "Y-Yes-?" He replied shakily, "to the councillors office right now!"

And now he was sitting two by two at a desk, quiet and intensely staring at the taller women with a strict look on her face. He was terrified, scared and tense. He didn't like talking to others, he wasn't allowed to anyways. "So Mrs Williams said you haven't been paying much attention in class these past few days, what's up with that?" Roman took time to think about this question, swallowing a thick, dry lump in his throat.

"I-" He choked a bit, tears forming out of no where. "I don't know." He managed to admit, looking down at his feet.

Roman thought ahead when it went quiet again, what if the councillor rang his parents?? What if she expelled him?? What would happen then-?

But it was too late, he could already slightly hear a phone being dialed. Roman wanted to cry out and scream no over and over but he had to keep it to himself, keep it to yourself, keep your emotions to yourself.

Nobody needs to know.

————————————————

As soon as Roman got home he stepped foot into the tiny apartment, being pushed towards the bathroom screaming for help whilst sobbing. His own screams echoed as his head was forced into boiling water, feeling the heat radiate and burn through his skin almost. He screamed underwater, feeling his whole body scream with heat as he tried to breath. He lost his breathing, falling unconscious from his parents force.

Roman didn't go to school from them on.

His parents were too high on some kind of drug to care, Roman was too mentally unstable.

He stayed cooped up in his room, staring at the four walls for hours on end, not sleeping, not eating, not drinking. He was always shaking with fear, trembling.

————————————————